Bicycle is a popular ride to the all kind of people. The children are especially fan of its. For the bicycle riders many companies produce bicycle. But in this post we are going to talk about the Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World. These Bicycles are very comfortable and interesting to ride. Here is the Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
1. Trek Bicycle Corporation: Trek Bicycle Corporation is a major bicycle and cycling product manufacturer and distributor under brand names Trek, gray Fisher, Bontrager, Klein and until 2008, LeMond Racing Cycles. The headquarters is in Waterloo, Wisconsin. Treks are marketed through 1,700 dealers across North America, subsidiaries in Europe and Asia as well as distributors in 90 countries worldwide. It was formed in 1976 and it is in the 1st position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
2. Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd: Giant is a Taiwanese bicycle manufacturer which is recognized as the world’s largest bicycle manufacturer. Giant has manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, Netherlands and China. The company was founded in 1972. The headquarters is located in Daj9ia District, Taichung City, Taiwan. Giant is in the 2nd position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
3. Specialized Bicycle Components: It is most commonly known as Specialized is a major American brand of bicycles and related products. It was founded in 1974 by mike Sinyard and is based in Morgan Hill, California. It is a private industry. In 2011 the company has earned US$500,000,000 and more than 300 employees. It is in the 3rd position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
4. The Schwinn Bicycle Company: Schwinn was founded by German-born mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn in Chicago in 1895. It became the dominant manufacturer of American bicycles through most of the 20th century and today. It is a sub-brand of Pacific Cycle. Schwinn Bicycle Company 2011 Schwinn logo type subsidiary Founded 1895. It is in the 4th position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
5. Mongoose: Mongoose is a brand of performance bicycles originally designed, manufactured and sold by BMX products. Mongoose merged in 2001 with Pacific cycle, a subsidiary of Dorel Industries. It produces several models of BMX, mountain bikes and street bicycles making ample use of light weight alloys and magnesium. The company is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Mongoose is in the 5th position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
6. The Raleigh Bicycle Company: Raleigh is a bicycle manufacturer originally based in Nottingham, UK. It is one of the oldest bicycle companies in the world. From 1921 to 1935 Raleigh also produced motorcycles and three-wheel cars, to the formation of the Reliant Company. Raleigh Bicycle Company Raleigh’s heron head badge type private company limited by shares. Raleigh is in the 6th position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
7. The Cannondale Bicycle Corporation: It is an American division of Canadian conglomerate Dorel Industries that supplies bicycles. It is headquartered in Bethel, Connecticut with manufacturing and assembly facilities in China and Taichung, Taiwan. Cannondale Bicycle Corporation type subsidiary industry Bicycle Founded 1971 headquarters Bethel, Connecticut, United states Products Bicycle and related components parent Dorel. It is in the 7th position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
8. F.I.V. Edoardo Bianchi S.P.A: It is the oldest bicycle-making company still in existence, having pioneered the use of equal-sized wheels with pneumatic rubber tires in 1885. It was founded in Italy. It produced cars and commercial vehicals from 1900 to 1939 and motorcycles from 1897 to 1967. It has been associated for 50 years with the Italian Tour de France winner. The headquarters is located in Milan. It is in the 8th position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
9. Merida Industry Co, Ltd: It is a Taiwan based bicycle design, manufacture and sales company. It was stated in 1972 as a small contract shop under a Japanese bicycle parts brand, by current chairman D.H. Ike, Tseng. Media has expected to the US and Europe and is now a global player in the bicycle design and manufacturing. It is the 15th biggest company in Taiwan and in the 9th position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.
10. Fuji Bikes: Fuji Bikes is an American brand of bicycles that are manufactured in Taiwan, China and Poland. The company is a descendant of Nichibei Fuji cycle company, Ltd. It was established in Japan in 1899. The company took its name and logo from Mount Fuji, a Japanese symbol of strength and endurance. Fuji is in the 10th position of these Top 10 Best Bicycle Brands in the World.