Bicycle is an attraction to people of all age. It is a good ride and also eco-friendly, that’s why it is so popular around the world. There are so many bicycles in the world which are so costly. These are the Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World. So, let’s have look on these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
1. Aurumania’s Gold Bike Crystal edition: The Aurumania’s Gold is costliest bicycles in the World. The maker framed the Aurumania’s Gold crystal edition with 24k of gold not forget the spokes. The bike is studded with 600 Swarovski Crystal that are dotted on the body to the logo on the crossbar. The Aurumania’s gold bike is a limited edition product and the maker only makes 10 units worldwide. Each unit of the World’s most expensive bike is sold for $114,464. Aurumania’s gold is in the 1st position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
2. Madone 5.9 SL: Madone 5.9 is one and only bike that was obtainable to mark Lance Armstrong’s tour de France winning for the 7th time is in the 2nd position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World. It is adorned with 7 man-made diamonds plus 300 white diamonds. A piece of bike is sold for $75,000.
3. Litespeed Blade: Litespeed Blade is featured with so many features. In short, it is luxurious bike that came from top designer, first class material, and loads high and accessories. The price of the bike is £25,317. For this price it is in the 3rd position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
4. Celebrity Gold Bike: This famous bike is a regular bike for everyone who want always keep looking high profile on the public. The frame is made of 24 karat of gold and each bike is worth 4000 pound sterling. It comes with a body guard since insuring the bike is hardly possible. As information, the bike is sponsored by Environmental Transport Association, an insurance service provider. It is in the 4th position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
5. Limited Edition Channel Bike: Everyone knows the value of channel Bike. The bike has the signature of Channel from the tires, the guard, detachable bag, seat, to the saddle. Only 50 limited Edition Channel bike in the world and each bike are sold range from $17,000-$28,000. Every leather resources that are adorned on this bike are made in Channel’s factory. This bike is in the 5th position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
6. Diamond encrusted Enigma Elle Bicycle: This bike was made by Enigma. Nicholas James. A famous who was commissioned to make one diamond studded bike for a premium costumer. He ordered the parts from Enigma and he picked high grade high grade titanium Elle frame to make the bike stands and ready to be ride. This bike is in the 6th position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
7. Koga Kimera: Koga Kimera is famous for speed and designed for daredevil who ready to ride a super fast bike with no any brake. The bike is so costly that only a rich and a clever bike rider who can ride this bike. Koga was designed for Dutch Bike Olympic team and it was costing a million dollar for the development. The price of this bike is not published but must be very high. That’s why it is in the 7th position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
8. BERU f1 Systems Factor 001 Bicycle: This bike is technological item which is featured by one on-board computer, performance monitoring apparatus, and Global position system and radio spreader. BERU f1 Systems Factor 001 Bicycle is designed for biking fan who wants to have a semi-robotic help on their bike. The cost of this bike is 20,000 pound sterling and weight is only 7 kilograms. That’s why it is in the 8th position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
9. Electric Assist Bicycle by eROCKIT: For a lazy and rich biker who is not want peadling, this bike is the best suggestion for them. The price is only $44,000. It is equipped by a nano-phosphate lithium series which can last up to years or 50 thousands kilometers. Each full charges series will make the bike running for 60-80 kilometers and the creator only make around 10 electric bikes like this every year. It is in the 9th position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.
10. KGS Bikes: The bike is made of finest material and detailed construct. The maker Kevin Saunders and he named the bike Tier 3 because of the price tag of it. This bike is sold for $30,000. It is aerodynamics and suitable for hard terrain. It is in the 10th position of these Top 10 Costliest Bikes in the World.