Common Diseases in Summer
Summers are here and now we should be ready to cope up with various summer diseases. It is not that every individual suffers from these diseases. In this post we are going to tell you about most common disease in summer. Here is the Top 10 Diseases in Summer. Let’s have a look.
1. Typhoid: In the Top 10 List of disease in summer we keep Typhoid in the 1st place. This disease’s symptoms include pain in abdomen, headache, weight loss and weak bodies. So if you start seeing the arrival of any of these symptoms contact your healthcare professional immediately for a treatment plan.
2. Mumps: Mumps is one of the most common diseases in summer. This virus is transmitted from unhealthy to healthy individuals so we need to avoid direct contact with the victims of this disease until they are sent percent cured and regained their health.
3. Headache: Headache usually occurs when we do not take rest and keep on working under the sun the whole day.
4. Skin Rashes: This is one of the most common problems in summer. Basically the babies are affected with this disease. I believe the children have higher chances of rashes in summer due to hot weather.
5. Jaundice: This is one of the most dangerous and common disease. Jaundice basically develops due to the intake of unhygienic water and food items. It is also known with the name of Hepatitis B.
6. Back-pain: Back-pain is usually caused in women who work at home the whole day and even don’t take rest. This disease is usually caused due to getting over-weight or exchange of heavy home accessories.
7. Measles: This virus seriously infects our throat and can cause us get hospitalized. Thanks God a vaccine is now available to deal the patients of measles. Mainly the babies are affected by this disease.
8. Chicken Pox: This is one of the most common problems in the summer season. Chicken pox develops in the human beings due to a special type of virus, Vermicelli zoster.
9. Flu: Flu is a common problem in the summer season. Flu is usually developed in children so you have to keep them away from cold and chilled water in summer days.
10. Cough: Most of the people think that it is the problem in winter but it also can affect you in summer. You should try your level best to avoid drinking too cold water, which usually becomes the prior reason of cough in summer.