In this Top 10 List we are going to add a post about best selling books in 2012. Are you read those? We hope this post of Top 10 List will be very informative. This post is not only for the book readers but also for all. This post also has a very informative value.
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: In the Top 10 List we keep the book The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins in the 1st position. The Hunger Games is the first in a trilogy by Suzanne Collins telling the story of Katnis and Peeta who are chosen to fight to the death against other youngsters, each pair chosen from one of 12 districts in Panem, in a futuristic society.
2. The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition: this time we keep this in the 2nd place in our Top 10 List. It contains updating and corrections from previous editions, and covers all aspects of writing, including correct grammar usage reporting, laying out tables of content etc in the psychology field.
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: In the Top 10 List we keep this in the 3rd place in our Top 10 List. This amazing book is written by Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney. In the continuing saga of Greg Heffley, who gets himself into trouble even when he tries not to? This time school property has been damaged.
4. Steve Jobs Biography: In the Top 10 List of best selling books in 2012 we should keep this in the 44th position in our Top 10 List. The writer of this book is Walter Isaacson. This is the official biography of the life of Steve Jobs, the co-founder of the giant Apple Corporation.
5. Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption: In the Top 10 List of best selling book in 2012 we should keep this in the 5th place. This informative book is written by Laura Hillenbrand. It is one of the great books written on the platform of World War 2.
6. Water for Elephants: In the Top 10 List of best selling book we should keep this in the 6th place in our Top 10 List. This great noble is written by Sara Gruen. This is an amazingly well-researched and thoroughly enjoyably told story of 93 year old Jacob Jankowski of when he was a young man working in one of the US’s travelling circuses in the post War Depression era.
7. Heaven is for Real: In the Top 10 List of best selling books in 2012 we should keep this in the 7th position. This book is written by Todd Burpo, Colin Burpo, and Sonja Burpo. This is the true story of a little boy of just 4 years of age, who ‘dies’ while undergoing routine surgery. Told from his father’s lips 7 years after the incident, this book is a lovely heart-warming tale of what the little boy told them afterwards when he recovered.
8. Go the F**k to Sleep: In the Top 10 List of best selling book in 2012 we should keep this in the 8th position. This book is written by Adam Mansbach and Ricardo Cortes. A laugh out loud guide to parenting which any parent will completely identify with. Putting your child to bed every evening can be a trial as they sometimes use every trick in the book
9. Protector: In the Top 10 List of best selling book in 2012 we should keep this in the 9th place. This trilling story is written by Laurel Dewey. This is a fast-paced thriller in which alcoholic homicide detective Jane Perry finds herself becoming the only person young Emily Lawrence will speak to after her parents are brutally murdered.
10. Boo: The Life of the World’s Cutest Dog: In the Top 10 List of best selling books in 2012 we should keep this in the 10th position. This book is written by J H Lee and Gretchen LeMaistre. Boo, billed as the World’s Cutest Dog and an internet phenomenon, is a real dog that happens to look like a cartoon character.