In our Top 10 List we discuss our information with our audience. This time in the Top 10 List we bring some information about world business. In the Top 10 List we always provide the right information.
1. Petroleum: In the Top 10 List of business in the world we keep petroleum business in the 1st place. Oil and petroleum is one of the most necessary products in the world. It is the main raw product of all chemicals. Oil accounts for a large percentage of the world’s energy consumption, ranging from a low of 32% for Europe and Asia, up to a high of 53% for the Middle East. Other geographic regions’ consumption patterns are as follows: South and Central America (44%), Africa (41%), and North America (40%).
2. Real State: In the Top 10 List of business we keep Real State in the 2nd position. It is a very potential and large scale business in the world. Real estate is a legal term that encompasses land along with improvements to the land, such as buildings, fences, wells and other site improvements that are fixed in location—immovable. This business is playing a vey important role to reduce our habitation problem.
3. Food: In the Top 10 List of business we keep food in the third place. Food is the main basic need for the people. The food production is a complex, global collective of diverse businesses that together supply much of the food energy consumed by the world population. Only subsistence farmers, those who survive on what they grow, can be considered outside of the scope of the modern food industry. It is one of the most profitable and large scale businesses in the world.
4. Arms: In the Top 10 List of business we put arms in the 4th place. It is a rear but very big budget. The arms industry is a global industry and business which manufactures and sells weapons and military technology and equipment. It comprises government and commercial industry involved in research, development, production, and service of military material, equipment and facilities. It is also a very profitable business.
5. Ship Building: In the Top 10 List of business we keep the Ship Building in the 5th place. Ship building is a very profitable and high investment business. The process of ship building is long terms. You have to invest millions of dollar for this business. Netherlands, Germany, America, Russia, Korea, Japan, Belgium is famous for the ship building industry. Bangladesh is also doing better in this sector in recent times.
6. Garments: In the Top 10 List of business we keep garments in the 6th place. It is a very profitable and a large scale business. Cloth is the 2nd basic need for people. From the ancient age the patterns and formats is changing. Now every people want fashionable cloth. The garments industry is trying to do this for their clients. It is a large scale business. India, China and Bangladesh are very famous for the Garments products.ss
7. Airlines: In the Top 10 List of business we keep airline business in the 7th place. It is also a large scale and high investment business. Now it is also a very popular business. The people are very mush involved in this business. An airline provides air transport services for traveling passengers and or freight. Generally, airline companies are recognized with an air operating certificate or license issued by a governmental aviation body.
8. Electronics: In the Top 10 List of business we keep Electronics in the 8th place. It is a very popular and large scale business. Electronics goods are very essential for all the people. For this reason it is a very profitable business. Japan, China, India, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Germany, England is famous for the Electronics goods.
9. Auto Mobile: In the Top 10 List of business in the world we keep Auto Mobile in the 9th place. It is one of the high investment businesses. The automotive industry designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells motor vehicles, and is one of the world’s most important economic sectors by revenue. Europe, North America, Japan is famous for this industries.
10. Dairy: In the Top 10 List of business in the world we keep dairy business in the 10th place. A dairy is a building used for the harvesting of animal milk—mostly from cows or goats, but also from buffalo, sheep,, horses or camels for human consumption. A dairy is generally located on a dedicated dairy farm or section of a multi-purpose farm that is concerned with the harvesting of milk. Europe, New Zealand, America, Netherlands is famous for the dairy industry.