Computer is now a part and parcel of our daily life. So today we will show you the Top 10 List of those manufacturers who are best in manufacturing computer and is accessories. In our ranking HP has topped in the list. Now here is the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer.
1. HP: Hewlett-Packard Company, most commonly referred as HP, is American multinational IT Corporation. Its headquarters is in California, USA. At first this company was started in garage of Palo Alto by Dave Packard and Bill Hewlett with an initial investment of $538 which is now world’s one of largest IT companies. HP was incorporated on 1947 and went public on 1957 HP is mainly specialize in manufacturing and developing computers, networking hardware, data storage, delivering services and designing software. In this Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer it is in the top position.
2. Acer: Acer Incorporated is a multinational IT and electronics corporation. It has its headquarters in Xizhi, New Taipei City, Taiwan. Acer produces products like desktops, laptops, tablet computers, servers, personal digital assistants, storage device, smartphones and displays. All of the Acer products are made by the original equipment manufacturers. It also provides services to businesses, customers and governments. It is in the second position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer.
3. Dell: Dell Inc. is American multinational IT Corporation in the Round Rock, Texas, US. Dell was named by the founder of this company, Michael Dell. It is one of the biggest technological corporations of the world. It manufactures, develops and sells computer and computer related products. Dell also sells HDTVs, MP3 players, cameras and other electronic devices manufactured by other manufacturers. It is in the third position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer.
4. Lenovo: On the year 1988 in Hong Kong, Lenovo incorporated as legend. It mainly manufactures and develops desktops and notebooks, servers, storage devices, workstations, IT management software etc. On the year 2009 the fourth biggest manufacturer of personal computers of the world was Lenovo. During the later months of 2010, Lenovo’s share increased from 8.6% to 10.4%. In China it is the biggest seller of PCs. It is in the fourth position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer.
5. Toshiba: Toshiba Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo of Japan, is a Japanese multinational company. Toshiba produces customer’s products and electronic devices like TV and laptop. There are Toshiba-made Semiconductors in the list of Top 20 Semiconductors of the world. After HP, Dell, Acer and Lenovo, Toshiba is the world’s fifth largest computer manufacturer. This manufacturer is in the fifth position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer.
6. IBM: International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational consulting and technology corporation. It was founded in June, 1911 in Endicott, New York and is now headquartered in Armork, New York. It sells computer software and hardware and offers hosting and services for nanotechnology to mainframe computers. This company is in sixth position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufactures.
7. Fujitsu: This is a Japanese multinational IT equipment and service company. It was founded in 1935. It is headquartered in Tokyo. By revenues, after IBM and HP, it is the third largest IT service provider. It has now more than 172,000 employees and customer in over 70 countries in the world. This company is in the seventh position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturers.
8. NEC: Before 1983 it used the name Nippon Electric Company, Limited. NEC is a multinational Japanese IT company, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. This company was a part of Sumitomo Group which is related to network solutions and IT. NEC produced Semiconductors it is among the top 20 Semiconductors in the world. It is one of the leading manufacturers of IT products and computer accessories. This company is in the eighth position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer.
9. Apple: There are very few companies which are as large as Apple. It has the most valuable technologies and is under the Microsoft Company. Apple was established on 1976 in California and incorporated on 1977. Before the year 2007 its name was Apple Computer Inc. On January 9 of that year, the word “Computer” was removed. During September 2010, this company had full time employees of 46,600 and temporary full time employees of 2,800. Apple’s annual sales were $65.23 billion that year. It is in the ninth position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturer.
10. Gateway: This Company is in the last position in the Top 10 List of Computer Manufacturers. It was founded in 1985 and now headquartered in California, USA. It manufactures wide range of computers and its accessories. In mid 2000s it was listed in Fortune 500 but later it was dropped. In 2007 it was acquired by Acer.