In this Top 10 List, we are going to discuss about the top 10 exotic brands of car companies. Many common people are very interested to know about the car brands. To make them satisfied we bring this Top 10 List.
1. Rolls-Royce: In the Top 10 List of most exotic brands of car companies, we keep Rolls-Royce in the 1st place. Charles Rolls and Henry Royce is the founder of this company. With a strong global engineering operation, Rolls-Royce maintains a vision of setting new standards and creating the “best car in the world.” These cars ensure you the height status in your society.
2. Bentley: In the Top 10 List of most exotic brands of car companies, we keep Bentley in the 2nd place. After a stint of making airplane engines in WWI, Bentley went on to make exotic cars. This venture was short-lived as Rolls-Royce bought out Bentley from 1930 to 1982. It was slowly revived as Volkswagen bought Rolls-Royce and Bentley in 1998. Now it is one of the most exotic brands of the world.
3. Bugatti: In the Top 10 List of most exotic car companies, we keep Bugatti in the 3rd lace. The heritage of Ettore Bugatti is the heart of impressive technical design and exterior beauty. This can be seen in Bugatti’s signature supercar, the exotic Veyron. Bugatti Veyron is the fastest car in the world.
4. Maybach: In the Top 10 List of most exotic car companies, we keep Maybach in the 4th place. In 2003, the sleeping beauty awoke with a new line of exotic cars, including the 57 and 62. Maybach holds a track record of manufacturing military engines. Maybach is also famous for the luxury cars.
5. Ferrari: In the Top 10 List of most exotic brands of car companies, we keep Ferrari in the 5th place. The foundation of Ferrari marked the start of a burst of a frenetic sporting activity. This spurred the creation of powerful, exotic cars that are characteristic of Ferrari today. Ferrari is a big gun in the exotic car market.
6. McLaren: In the Top 10 List of exotic car companies, we keep McLaren in the 6th place. The McLaren heritage rests upon the legendary soul of Bruce McLaren, who was born in New Zealand in 1937 and passed away in 1970 while testing one of his cars. People love McLaren for its great power and gorgeous look.
7. Lamborghini: In the Top 10 List of most exotic car companies, we keep Lamborghini in the 7th place. Lamborghini was the founder of this company and he was a farmer. To his surprise, his own farm equipment clutches were better replacements. Thus, the beginning of the rivalry between Ferrari and Lamborghini was born.
8. Porsche: In the Top 10 List of exotic brands of car companies, we keep Porsche in the 8th place. The company was founded in 1948. Porsche made the first sports car. Ever-improving engineering designs mark the heart of Porsche then and now. With a strong spirit for exotic cars, Porsche sits at a very position.
9. Shelby: In the Top 10 List of exotic car companies, we keep Shelby in the 9th place. Jerod Shelby was the founder of this car company and he was a perfect car producer. Shelby not only wished to participate in the market but also to excel and redefine it. He learned that the key to winning was in the smaller details, which fabricated a complete larger image.
10. Koenigsegg: In the Top 10 List of most exotic brands of car companies, we keep Koenigsegg in the 10th place. The company is rather young compared to other exotic carmakers, having only launched in 1993. Its staff consists of a dedicated group of enthusiasts who had connections to the Swedish car industry and the universities.
You may also like to read these