Bike is a very popular vehicle for transportation. It has become very popular from middle of 18th centuries. Day by day it has become powerful, faster and its size became bigger. Because of including high technology in it, it is becoming more expensive. Now we are presenting to you the Top 10 list of expensive bikes.
1. Dodge Tomahawk V10 Superbike: The top bike of the Top 10 List of expensive bikes is the Dodge Tomahawk. Its price is $555,000. Dodge Tomahawk is mainly a Viper V-10 based bike. It is not like other typical bikes. It has four wheels, two rears and two fronts. It has a 500 hp engine and 2-speed manual transmission. Its top speed is 350 mph (540 km/h). Some also reported that the top speed is 420 mph (676 km/h). But the problem is you can’t drive it on any public road.
2. Ecosse Titanium Series RR: It is a limited edition bike. It is a very luxurious bike as because its whole chassis is made of Titanium and the body is made of Carbon Fibers. It is equipped with a very powerful 2,150 engine with 200 horsepower. You will need $246,000 to buy this bike. This bike is in the second position in the Top 10 List of expensive bikes.
3. Macchia Nera Concept Bike: It is the third bike of the Top 10 List of expensive bikes. This bike is made with exotic materials. Comparatively it has lighter weight than other superbikes. Its framework is made of the mixture of aluminum and titanium and it has the engine of Ducati 998RS. Its price is $201,000.
4. Icon Sheene Superbike: It is the fourth bike of our Top 10 List of expensive bikes. It is packed with a turbocharged, 1.4 liter 4-cylinder engine of 250 bhp. Its top speed is 200 mph (322 km/h). The cost of Icon Sheene Superbike is $160,000. Every customer of this bike will get custom fitting that means every bike will have unique look.
5. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2K: It is in the third place in the Top 10 List of expensive bikes. It is also known as the Y2K Turbine Superbike. This Superbike s powered by the Rolls Royce Allison 250 series turboshaft engine and with 320 hp. Its top speed is 227 mph (365km/p). The price of this bike is $150,000. This bike holds the Guinness World Record of “Most powerful production motorcycle” and “Most expensive production motorcycle”.
6. MV-Augusta F4CC: This is one of the most spectacular bikes made by Agusta. Its price is $120,000. The MV-Agusta F4CC can speed up to 315 km/h. It has a 1,078cc engine of 200 horsepower. This bike is one of the fastest bikes in the world. It is in the sixth position in the Top 10 List of expensive bikes.
7. CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide: The CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide is in the seventh position in the Top 10 List of expensive bikes. The price of this fully loaded bike is $36,000. It has a very powerful v-twin engine. It also has handgrips with custom colors and a satellite radio.
8. CVO Street Glide: The CVO Street Glide in the next expensive bike. Its price is $31,000. This bike has a twin cam blaring eagle engine with 110 horsepower. The top speed of this bike is 165 mph. This bike is in the eighth position in the Top 10 List of expensive bikes.
9. Gold Wing Airbag: Honda’s Gold Wing Airbag is in the ninth position in the Top 10 List of expensive cars. To own this bike you have to spend only $28,250. This bike has a powerful 1832cc engine. It also has liquid cooling system and has programmed fuel injection.
10. CVO Softail Convertible: The price of CVO Softail Convertible is $28,000. It is a comfortable and good looking bike with essential speed. It is the most obtainable bike among this list. CVO Softail Convertible is in the last position in the Top 10 List of expensive bikes.
You may also like to read these
Top 10 List of Sports Bikes