In the Top 10 List we write about different matters. In this time we are going to write about the exporting countries in the world. We hope that this list will satisfy you with some basic information. If you have any complain and Suggestion then you can send you massage by using the massage book.
1. Germany: In the Top 10 List of exporting country we keep Germany in the 1st place. Germany exports 1.22 trillion worth of goods, Germany ranks as the second largest exporter in the world. Recently, Market watch reported that German exports have risen 5.1% in February of this year. Germany is the biggest exporting country of mechanical good. Germany is famous for the many famous Brands of Auto Mobile.
2. China: In the Top 10 List of exporting country we keep China in the 2nd place. The Asian nation specializes in electrical equipment and machinery, power generating equipment, apparel, and iron and steel. American labor, clothing companies find they can save a great deal of money by manufacturing in China. Now China is one of the main economical super powers in the world. China exporting almost all types of products almost every country of the world.
3. Japan: in the Top 10 List of exporting country in the world we keep Japan in the 3rd place. Japan exporting about $1 trillion worth last year, earning them the number four spot on this list. They are the second big exporting country in Asia. Japan is famous for the electronics and the auto mobile and also for its parts.
4. United States: In the Top 10 List of exporting country of the world we keep The United States of America in the 4th rank. It is one of the largest exporting countries of the world. They export $99 billion worth of goods in the last year. America specializes in exporting capital goods such as engines, boilers and factory components.
5. France: In the Top 10 List of exporting country in the world we keep France in the 5th place. Last year they export $490 billion worth of goods. Machinery, transportation equipment, and aircraft are among for France’s top exports, followed closely by plastics and pharmaceuticals are the main product of France.
6. Netherlands: In the Top 10 List of exporting country in the world we keep Netherlands in the 6th place. Netherlands exports $487 billion worth of good in the last year. Petroleum products are the biggest exporting from the Netherlands, shipping over $4.2 billion worth to the United States annually. Agricultural, dairy, and fruits is also the large export products of Netherlands.
7. Italy: In the Top 10 List of exporting country in the world we keep Italy in the 7th place. In the last year Italy exports $450 billion worth goods. Italy specializes in producing medicinal, dental and pharmaceutical preparations. The country also supplies the bulk of the world’s Kiwifruit, exporting over 450,000 tons each year.
8. Belgium: In the Top 10 List of exporting country in the world e keep Belgium in the 8th place. Belgium is the smallest nation in the European Union. The country exports $400 billion worth of good in the last year. Belgium is famous for the valuable exporting like diamonds and others. Belgium has few natural resources, and thus must import many raw materials and semi-finished goods for further manufacturing.
9. South Korea: In the Top 10 List of exporting country in the world we keep South Korea in the 9th place. In the last year they export $380 billion worth of good in the last year. The country’s biggest major trade partners are China, The United States, Japan, and Hong Kong. They are the third biggest exporters Asia. The Asian nation’s economy relies heavily on several key exports, including automobiles, computers, and microprocessors.
10. United Kingdom: In the Top 10 List of exporting country we keep United Kingdom in the 10th place. They export $365 billion of goods in the last year. Index reports that the UK’s top exports include manufactured goods, fuels, chemicals, food, beverages and tobacco. They are famous for the electronics goods.