In our Top 10 List we provide 10 information’s about different matters. This time we write about top 10 novels of the world.
1. Infinite Jest: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we should keep the name of Infinite Jest in the 1st place. David Foster Wallace is the writer of this novel. The novel was first published in 1996. This is by far the best, the longest, the most difficult, the most frustrating, the most entertaining, the most rewarding novel. Wallace created his own world in Infinite Jest. “I am seated in an office surrounded by heads and bodies” is the first sentence of the novel.
2. Tree of Smoke: In the Top 10 List of most famous novel we should put the name of Tree of Smoke in the 2nd place. This novel is written by Denis Johnson in 2007. “Last night at 3:00 A.M. President Kennedy had been killed” is the first sentence of the novel. The story of the novel is based on a serest operation of CIA.
3. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao: In the Top 10 List of Famous novels we keep the name of The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao in the 3rd place. This novel is written by Junot Diaz. This novel was first published in 2007. This book reverberates with originality, authenticity and craftsmanship. It follows generations of a Dominican-American family, the struggles they encounter in the Dominican Republic, and the curses that follow them to America.
4. Strong Motion: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we keep the name of Strong Motion in the 4th place. This beautiful novel is written by Jonathan Franzen in 1992. The two main characters are what make the book. The medium-attractive Renee’ Seitchek and the lonely, lost Louis Holland, who fall for each other but seemingly never at the same time, and have painful rubbing sex as the earth shakes underneath them.
5. The Road: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we keep the name of The Road in the 5th place. The novel is by Cormac McCarthy in 2006. Cormac McCarthy is one of the greatest novelists still alive today. The novel is about a father and his son. It’s the perfect combination of everything, with exact measurements dolled out like a recipe for brownies.
6. House of Leaves: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we keep the name of House of Leaves in the 6th place. The great novel is written by Mark Danielewski in the year 2000. The main plot follows a family who moves into a new house that they quickly find out is haunted.
7. War and Peace: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we keep the name of War and Peace in the 7th place. This book was written by famous writer Leo Tolstoy. War and Peace was first published from 1865 to 1869 in Russkii Vestnik, which tells the story of Russian society during the Napoleonic Era. It is usually described as one of Tolstoy’s two major masterpieces (the other being Anna Karenina) as well as one of the world’s greatest novels.
8. Middlemarch: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we should keep the name of Middlemarch in the 8th place. This book was written by Eliot. Middlemarch is considered by many scholars to be one of the most important novels of the Victorian era. It was written by George Eliot and was first published in 1871 to 1872. It is set in the 1830s in Middlemarch, a fictional provincial town in England, based on Coventry.
9. Anna Karenina: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we should keep Anna Karenina in the 1st place. This famous novel is written by Leo Tolstoy. Anna Karenina is widely regarded as a pinnacle in realist fiction. Russian critics panned the novel on its publication as a “trifling romance of high life,”Fyodor Dostoevsky declared it to be “flawless as a work of art.” It is the first novel which plot is true.
10. Fight Club: In the Top 10 List of famous novels we keep Fight Club in the 10th place. The novel is written by Chuck Palahniuk in 1996. It is also one of the most popular novels of the world. “Tyler gets me a job as a waiter, after that Tyler’s pushing a gun in my mouth and saying, the first step to eternal life is you have to die” is the first sentence of the novel