In the Top 10 List we always bring different matters. In the Top 10 List this time we write about Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time. All the information in the Top 10 List is confident. So this Top 10 List of famous scientist will help you to extend your knowledge.
1. Albert Einstein: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we must keep the name of Albert Einstein in the 1st place. He was born in 1879. Einstein is probably the most famous scientist of all time. He burst on the scene in 1905 when he managed to solve three of the outstanding problems of physics: photoelectric effect, Brownian motion, and special theory of relativity. He also gained the title of Novel prize. This famous scientist was died in 1955.
2. Sir Isaac Newton: in the Top 10 List of famous scientist we keep Sir Isaac Newton in the 2nd place. He was born on 25 December 1642. Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica is the greatest creation of Sir Isaac Newton. In this work, Newton described universal gravitation and the three laws of motion, which dominated the scientific view of the physical universe for the next three centuries?
3. James Clerk Maxwell: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we keep the name of James Clerk Maxwell in the 3rd place. He was born in 1831.Maxwell is considered the scientist of the 19th century who had the greatest influence on 20th century physics. In 1931 Einstein described Maxwell’s work as “the most profound and the most fruitful that physics has experienced since the time of Newton. Maxwell also formulated, independently of Ludwig Boltzmann, the Maxwell-Boltzmann kinetic theory of gases. He was died in 1979.
4. Johannes Kepler: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we keep the name of Johannes Kepler in the 4th place. He was born in 1571. He observed the motion of planets. He also discover some data on planate Mars. Ironically it was precisely the Mars data that allowed Kepler to develop his three laws describing the orbit of planets around the Sun. he was died in 1630.
5. Galileo Galilei: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we should keep the name of Galileo Galile in the 5th place. He was born in 1564. He was a Mathematician/astronomer/physicist who made numerous contributions to modern science. Galileo was first to use telescope to gather evidence proving the earth revolves around the sun. He informally stated the principles later embodied in Newton’s first two laws of motion. He also invented the mechanical pendulum clock, improved the telescope, and developed the first thermometer. This famous scientist was died in 1642.
6. Charles Darwin: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we should keep the name of Charles Darwin in the 6th place. Charles Darwin was born in 1809. Darwin studied medicine at Edinburgh University but was repelled by the sight of surgery performed without anesthesia and entered Cambridge University to become a clergyman. His famous book is On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection. Darwin’s work had a tremendous impact on society since the theory challenged beliefs about the creation of life on earth. He was died in 1882.
7. Louis Pasteur: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we put the name of Louis Pasteur in the 7th place. He was born in 1822. This French chemist/biologist made numerous contributions to science. Separated mirror image molecules and studied effect of polarized light and the germ theory of disease urging doctors to use clean instruments, wash hands, and disinfect bandages in The Germ Theory and its Application to Medicine and Surgery is the main contribution of latest science. He was died in 1895.
8. Edwin Hubble: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we keep the name of Edwin Hubble in the 9th place. He was born in 1889. In 1924 Hubble measured the distance to the Andromeda nebula and showed it was about a hundred thousand times as far away as the nearest stars. It had to be a separate galaxy, comparable in size to our own Milky Way but much further away. Hubble also calculated the point where the expansion began and estimated the age of the universe at about 2 billion years (more recent estimates put it at 20 billion years). He was died in 1953.
9. Stephen Hawking: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we keep the name of Stephen Hawking in the 10th place. His full name is Stephen William Hawking. He was born on 8th January in 1942. He is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts a lifetime member of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences and in 2009 was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States.
10. Thomas Alva Edison: In the Top 10 List of famous scientist of all time we keep Thomas Alva Edison in the 10th place. He was born in West Orange, New Jersey, USA on 11 February in 1847. He was the inventor of electricity. This great scientist was died on 18th October in 1931.