Our audience knows that Top 10 List is a very informative website. Always we make our Top 10 List in various matters. This time we are going to write about the Top 10 List of fastest trains in the world. In the same time we provide the right information in our post.
1. CRH380A: In the first place of the Top 10 List of fastest train we keep CRH380A. The speed of the world’s fastest train is 302.8mph and is powered by 25 kV AC overhead electrical system. It is China based train manufactured by CSR Qingdao Sifang Locomotive and Rolling Stock Company.
2. TR-09: We put TR-09 in the 2nd place in our Top 10 List of fastest train. It is also the fastest train in Europe. This German train uses magnetic levitation system. It can move at a speed of 279.5mph and is powered by 50-100kW electric current.
3. Shinkansen: In the Top 10 List of fastest trains we keep the Shinkansen in the 3rd place. It is Japan based train which top speed is275.2mph. it is powered by 25,000 V AC electrification system.
4. TGV Reseau: In the 4th place we put TGV Reseau of our Top 10 List. The top speed of this train is236.12mph and is powered by 25 kV AC, 1500 V DC electrification system. It is French train which can carry up to 377 passengers.
5. KTX 2: In the Top 10 List of fastest trains of the world we keep the KTX 2 in the 5th place. It is powered by 25 kV/60 Hz AC Catenaries. It is a South-Korea based train. The top speed of this train is about 218mph.
6. THSR 700T: In the 6th place we want to put the THSR 700T in our Top 10 List. It is a Taiwan based train and can move up to a speed as high as 208mph (335.50 km/h). It can house 989 passengers and is powered by 25 kV/60 Hz AC electrification system.
7. AVE Talgo-350: In our Top 10 List of fastest trains we keep the name of AVE Talgo-350 in the 7th position. The top speed of this train is 205mph. The origin of this train is in Spain and it uses 25 kV 50 Hz electrification systems.
8. Eurostar: In the Top 10 List of fastest trains we keep the name of Eurostar in the 8th place. It is a UK based train and carries about 900 passengers daily. It links UK and France and moves inside long channel tunnels. The max speed which can be attained by this train is around 199 mph.
9. ETR-500: In the Top 10 List of fastest trains we keep ETR-500 in the 9th place. The top speed of this train is 190mph. it is powered by 3 kV DC, 25 kV 50 Hz AC and ETR-500 takes just 60 minutes to cover the distance from center of Bologna to Milan.
10. HSL 1: In the Top 10 List of fastest trains in the world we keep the name of HSL 1 in the 10th place. The top speed attained by this one is around 186 mph. It is a Belgium based train and it powered by 25 kV 50 Hz Ohle railway electrification systems.