In our Top 10 List we are going to tell our audience the top 10 gold producing country. We all know that gold is one of the most valuable metals in the world. This metal also controls the world economy and world business. So this time we write about the Top 10 List of gold producing country.
1. South Africa: In the Top 10 List of gold producing countries we keep South Africa in the first place. South Africa is the world’s biggest gold supplier. 50% of all gold ever produced have come from South Africa. Its production in 1970 counted for 79% of the world supply.
2. China: in the Top 10 List of gold producing countries we keep China in the second row. China is famous for gold jewelers. Their designs were very religion-oriented and contained. The traditions of the country is still continues till now. China is produce 247,200 tons gold per year.
3. Australia: In the Top 10 List of gold producing country we keep Australia in the 3rd place. Australia is produce 242,050 tones gold annually. In Australia gold production has begun in since 1902.
4. United States: In the Top 10 List of gold producers we keep United States in the 4th place. The first time gold was introduced in Virginia in 1782.The gold production was increased in United States in the year of 1980.Because of high gold prices. United States is producing 242,000 tones of gold per year.
5. Peru: In the Top 10 List of gold producing country we keep Peru in the 5th place. Rio Huaypetue is one of the largest gold mines of the world. The Cusco region and near to the border with Madre de Dios and Puno is the main gold source of Peru. Peru produces 203,268 tones of gold per year.
6. Russia: In the Top 10 List of gold producing country we keep Russia in the 6th place. Russia has a big gold reserve in the world. It was because reserves at existing enterprise were being reduced and gold mining companies were suffering greater difficulties in obtaining licenses to mine new deposits. Russia produce159340 tones of gold per year.
7. Canada: In the Top 10 List of gold producing countries we keep Canada in the 7th place. Overall the past two years in the end of 2002 there were 30 mines left in Canada. Canada produced 104,198 in the last year. Canada is also famous for the gold jewelry business.
8. Mali: In the Top 10 List of gold producing countries we keep Mali in the 8th place. It is producing 84,000 tones gold per year .Uzbekistan is the ninth largest gold producer. Gold primary metal produced in Uzbekistan. The mine produces enough gold to make it world’s seventh largest gold produced.
9. Uzbekistan: In the Top 10 List of gold producing country we keep Uzbekistan in the 9th place. Uzbekistan produces 84,000 tones of gold per year. Gold is the primary metal of Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan is one of the biggest gold exporters in the world.
10. Ghana: In the Top 10 List of gold producing country we keep Ghana in the 10th place. Ghana produces about 66,205 tones of gold per year. Its overall share of the domestic gold market was decline from 80% to 60% as other operators industry.