Best Guard Dogs
This Top 10 List belongs to dog. This time we are going to inform you about the Top 10 List of guard dogs in the world. You can find many dogs but if you want to the best guard dogs then you have to know about them. This post will help you find the best one. Let’s have a look and know about the Top 10 List of guard dogs in the world.
1. The Wolf Dog: In the Top 10 List of guard dogs we should put the name of the wolf dog in the 1st position. Half wolf, half some large shepherd breed. Vicious, hard to train, eats a lot, not very a very loving pet, but who would dare break into your home when you got wolves in the back yard?
2. Caucasian Shepherd: This is one of the biggest dogs in the world. This is the dog you need. Excessive softness or vicious temperaments are considered serious faults for the breed some say, but if you really want the biggest, meanest dog around, he’s the one. This breed is very rustic and adapts quickly to every climate.
3. Cane Corso: The Cane Corso is a medium-large guard dog native to Southern Italy. Its stable temperament and powerful body make him particularly valued as a guard dog and protection dog. If you have one of them, they will protect your house.
4. German Shepherd: It is considered the best watch dog in the world. This breed has a personality marked by direct, fearless willingness to protect human children. The dog must be approachable, quietly standing its ground and showing confidence and willingness to meet overtures without itself making them.
5. Doberman Pinschers: Doberman Pinschers are, in general, a gentle, loyal, loving, and highly intelligent breed. Although there is variation in temperament, a typical pet Doberman attacks only if it believes that it, its property, or its family are in danger.
6. Greater Swiss Mountain Dog: The Greater Swiss Mountain Dog is a large, muscular, tricolor (black, rust, and white; typically with a white blaze) dog. Males should weigh around 60 – 70 kg the height is 65 – 72 cm at the shoulders.
7. Boerboel: The Boerboel, the only breed of dog solely and specifically bred to defend the homestead. The dog should give the overall impression of immense substance, strength, power, and physical ability, and should be able to more than amply demonstrate this in his day to day work.
8. Pyrenean Mountain Dog: The Great Pyrenees (Pyrenean Mountain Dog) is a capable and imposing guardian, devoted to his family, and very wary of strangers. Males weigh in at about 100-160 pounds (45-73 kilograms), and when not provoked it is calm and somewhat serious.
9. Rottweiler: The Rottweiler is a steady dog with a self-assured nature, but early socialization and exposure to as many new people, animals, and situations as possible are very important in developing these qualities.
10. The Moscow Watchdog: After World War II, breeders in Moscow wanted to create a watchdog that would be particularly receptive to spoken orders. They took the Caucasian Ovtcharka (caucasian shepherd) – possessing wariness and ferocity.