There are many famous brands of jeans wear in the market. They are famous for their style, durability and design. You will find the top brands of the market in this Top 10 List. Now here is the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
1. Levi’s: This American clothing company was founded in 1853 by Levi Strauss when he came to California from Buttenheim, Franconia. It is a brand of Denim Jeans. It is now owned and controlled by Levi Strauss’s four nephews. This brand is now the most popular jeans brand in the world. Levi’s is in the first position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
2. True Religion Brand Jeans: This American company was founded in December 2002. Kym Gold and Jeffrey Lubell founded it. This brand is well known for its jeans shirts and pants. Its product will cost from $172 to $363. This company has recently started to produce footwear, swimwear, headwear, eyewear, handbags and fragrance. This company is in the second position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
3. Diesel: This Company is from Italy. It was founded in 1978 by Renzo Rosso and situated in Bregabze, northern Italy. Now this brand’s products are available in 5000 retail stores, 300 of which are Diesel-branded stores. In 2009 this company’s revenue was €1.3 billion. This company is in the third position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
4. Wrangler: This brand is in the fourth position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands. VF Corporation owns this brand of jeans and other clothing. This VF Corporation also owns JanSport, North Face and Lee. The products of this brand are marketed all over the world.
5. Lee: This brand is owned by the largest apparel company VF Corporation. The first product under this brand was first produced in 1889. It is headquartered in Merriam, Kansas, Missouri. It is a international seller of casual and work wear. In United States, it has 400 employees. This brand is in the fifth position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
6. Calvin Klein: Calvin Klein Inc. owns this brand. This brand is wholly owned subsidiary of the Philips Van Heusen. PVH has the most luxurious and prestigious collections. Calvin Klein produces quality menswear and women wear. This company is in the sixth position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
7. Guess: This Company was founded in 1981 in Los Angeles. This American brand is mainly a brand of clothing line. But besides cloths, it also makes fashion accessories like jewelry, watches or perfumes. This company also owns Marciano. In 2006, the total revenue of this company was $1.19 billion. Guess is in the seventh position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
8. Seven for all Mankind: This brand is often referred as Seven Jeans. Peter Koral, Michael Glasser and Jerome Dahan founded it in 2000. It is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. VF Corporation owns it from 2007. This brand sales its products in over 80 countries around the world. This brand is in the eighth position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
9. Von Dutch: It is an American multinational company of clothing. It was named after the artist Kenny Howard. After his death, his daughters sold the name Von Dutch to Robert Vaughn and Michael Cassel. From 2001, Groupe Royer S.A. owns it. This brand is now very popular among the celebrities. This brand is in the ninth position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.
10. Lucky Brand Jeans: This Company was founded by Barry Perlman and Gene Montesano in 1990. It is headquartered in California, United States. This company is subsidiary of the fashion company Liz Claiborne. The products of this brand are available in many countries of the world. There are 150 brand-owned stores in United States. This brand is in the tenth position in the Top 10 List of Jeans Brands.