In this Top 10 List we are going to inform you about the Top 10 List of leading causes of death in 2012. Every year many people died for different reasons all over the world. In this post we put the reasons which cause the maximum death of people in 2012. We hope our all audience will like this post very much. In the same time we hope this Top 10 List will very informative.
1. Ischaemic Heart Disease: In the Top 10 List of leading causes of death in 2012 we keep Ischaemic Heart Disease in the 1st position. In 2012 most people died for this cause. There are many causes behind the occurrence of this problem and they range from age factors, dietary habits, diabetes, smoking, hypertension and sedentary lifestyles among other aspects.
2. Cerebrovascular Disease: In the Top 10 List of lading cause of death in 2012 we keep these reasons in the 2nd place. These are generally known as strokes and are related to diseases related to the vessels supplying blood to the brain. Hypertension is the most important cause behind this. It damages the blood vessel lining, causing neurological damage and complications which often lead to death.
3. Lower Respiratory Infections: In the Top 10 List of leading causes of death in 2012 we keep these reasons in the 3rd place. Pneumonia, lung abscess, acute bronchitis is all symptoms of lower respiratory infections. Among infectious diseases they are the leading cause of death. Symptoms could include fatigue.
4. HIV/AIDS: In the Top 10 List of most leading causes of death in 2012 we keep this in the 4th place. It is one of the most dangerous diseases in the world. AIDS is a disease of the human immune system and is now believed to have spread in pandemic proportions through the world. According to a UNAIDS 2009 report 60 million people have been infected, with over 25 million deaths, and 76% of them have occurred in Sub-Saharan Africa.
5. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: In the Top 10 List of leading cause of death in 2012 we should keep this in the in the 5th place. It is most commonly caused by tobacco smoking and also by coming in contact with noxious gases. Chronic bronchitis and emphysema are a part of this group of diseases.
6. Diarrheal Disease: In the Top 10 List of list of leading cause of death in 2012 we keep Diarrheal Disease in the 6th place. The second most common cause of death among infants worldwide and also the most common cause of death among poor people, diarrhea can however be treated very easily with Oral Rehydration Salts and Zinc Tablets.
7. Tuberculosis: in the Top 10 List of leading cause of death in 2012 we keep this in the 7th place. It can spread through the air when the infected person coughs or sneezes and thus distributes the infected particles. One third of the world’s population is infected with TB and new infections occur at the rate of one per second.
8. Malaria: In the Top 10 List of leading causes of death in 2012 we keep Malaria in the 8th place. Widespread in tropical and sub-tropical regions, malaria at one stage was one of the most major causes of death worldwide. It is one of the common diseases in the developing countries.
9. Cancer of Trachea/Bronchus/Lung: In the Top 10 List of leading causes of death in 2012 we should keep this in the 9th place. Cancer is one of the main causes of death, and among all types of cancer lung cancer is among the worst offenders. Once again, smokers are the most vulnerable, since they account for almost 85% of the cases.
10. Road Traffic Accidents: in the Top 10 List of leading causes of death in 2012 we keep this in the 10th place. It is the common cause of death all over the world. This should come as no surprise since every daily newspaper is full of tales of road accidents. Disability and significant financial costs are also among the resultant problems due to road accidents.