Every time in our Top 10 List we bring something new. This time we are going to talk about Top 10 List of luxury trains. It is the most popular transport system in all over the world. We hope this Top 10 List we able to satisfy our audience.
1. Venice Simplon-Orient-Express (VSOE): In our Top 10 List of luxury trains we keep Venice Simplon-Orient-Express (VSOE) in very first position. The train still runs on the legendary route from Paris to Istanbul. The Venice Simplon-Orient-Express (VSOE), with its restored, 1920s vintage cars, is the world’s most authentic luxury train.
2. Rovos Rail’s Pride of Africa: In the Top 10 List of luxury trains we keep Rovos Rail’s Pride of Africa in the 2nd place. Rovos Rail’s Pridse of Africa offers an old-world elegance and luxury to a degree that was never equaled in the 1920s. This train is still running in Africa.
3. Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express: In the Top 10 List of luxury trains we keep Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express in the 3rd place. Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express was launched in 2007 to much fanfare in Moscow. The UK operators of this train have made a huge push to up the ante on with a new Imperial Suite, as well as Gold and Silver Class accommodations, all with en-suite bathroom.
4. Maharajas’ Express: In the Top 10 List most luxurious trains we keep Maharajas’ Express in the 4th place. The Maharajas’ Express was custom-built to be the most luxurious train in India––and perhaps the world––offering state-of-the-art facilities and amenities. All cabins have large windows, LCD televisions, wi-fi access, individual temperature control and full en-suite bathroom.
5. Royal Scotsman: In the Top 10 List of best luxury trains we keep Royal Scotsman in the 5th place. The Royal Scotsman is a standout train and one of our favorites in the world. Simply put, it is one of our favorite hotel trains.
6. Royal Canadian Pacific: In the Top 10 List of luxury trains we keep Royal Canadian Pacific in the 6th position. It is a small train. Its accommodation is thirty. This train is running in North America.
7. Eastern & Oriental Express: In the Top 10 List of luxury trains we keep Eastern & Oriental Express in the 7th place. The train runs 1,262 miles between Singapore, Malaysia and Bangkok, Thailand. In 1991, the Orient-Express company acquired New Zealand’s famed Silver Star, transported it to Southeast Asia and, following refurbishment.
8. Danube Express: In the Top 10 List of most luxury trains we keep Danube Express in the 8th place. The train started service with its gorgeous deluxe carriages in 2008. All itineraries either start or go through Budapest, Hungary, where the train is headquartered.
9. Deccan Odyssey: In the Top 10 List of most luxury trains we keep Deccan Odyssey in the 9th place. The Deccan Odyssey is one of the subcontinent’s most luxurious trains; its cars, built in 2003.The region of this train in Asia.
10. Shangri-La Express: In the Top 10 List of most luxury trains we keep Shangri-La Express in the 10th position. It is at this writing the most modern hotel train in China and far surpasses regular train service in every aspect. The Shangri-La Express is modern, air-conditioned and has first-class sleeping compartments with two bunk-style twin beds.