Every time the Top 10 List brings something new. This time we are going to talk about Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world. He hope the nature loving people will love this post very much.
1. Ha Long Bay: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world we keep Ha long bay in the 1st position. Ha Long Bay is situated in North Vietnam round a 120 kilometer long coast line and is literally translated as “Bay of Descending Dragons”. The bay is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Vietnam and features thousands of islands.
2. Guanabara Bay: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world we keep Guanabara Bay in the 2nd place. Guanabara Bay is a beautiful bay located in southeastern Brazil. The bay was discovered in January 1, 1502 by Portuguese explorer Gaspar de Lemos, who named it Rio de Janeiro (January River) thinking it was a large river.
3. San Francisco Bay: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world e keep San Francisco Bay in the 3rd place. San Francisco Bay is situated on the Californian coast. The Golden Gate, which opens the bay to the Pacific Ocean, is spanned by the famous Golden Gate Bridge.
4. Port Jackson: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world we keep Port Jackson in the 4th position. Port Jackson is the natural harbor of Sydney, one of the world’s most livable and beautiful cities.
5. Victoria Harbor: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world we keep Victoria Harbor in the 5th place. Victoria Harbour is a major tourist attraction in Hong Kong and one of the deepest container ports in the world. Victoria Harbor is also one of the busiest harbors in the world with hundreds of ferries, junks and speed boats darting up and down the shore.
6. Phang Nga Bay: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world we keep Phang Nga Bay in the 6th place. Located just over 95 km (60 miles) from the island of Phuket, Phang Nga Bay is one of Thailand’s most scenic areas. It consists of beautiful caves, aquatic grottoes and limestone islands some of which reach 300 meter (984 feet) high.
7. Bay of Kotor: In the Top 10 List of most beautfl bays in the world we keep Bay of Kotor in the 7th place. The Bay of Kotor is located in south-western Montenegro on the Adriatic Sea. It is one of Europe’s most beautiful bays and often mistaken for a fjord, but is in fact a submerged river canyon.
8. Bay of islands: In the Top 10 List of most beautify bays in the world we keep Bay of Islands in the 8th position. The Bay of Islands is one of the most popular holiday destinations in New Zealand. The picturesque area contains 144 islands, many secluded bays and some great sandy beaches.
9. Paradise Bay: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world we keep Paradise Bay in the 9th place. Paradise Bay is one of only two places used by cruise ships to stop on Antarctica. The bay is surrounded by heavily glaciated mountains and ice cliffs.
10. Bay of Fundy: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful bays in the world we keep Bay of Fundy in the 1oth place. The Bay of Fundy, located on the Atlantic coast of Canada, is famous for its high tidal range. One of the best places to watch the tides are the Hopewell Rocks, a number of sandstone towers topped by trees.