This Top 10 List includes the most beautiful cars in the world. Car industry is one of the biggest industries in the world. The manufacturers produce new cars every year. Some of them are popular for their high performance and some of them are for their jaw dropping look. This list is consists of those “jaw dropping” cars. Here is the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
1. Ferrari 599 GTO: This car from Ferrari was first introduced in 8th April, 2010. This is the road-going version of Ferrari 599XX. Ferrari claims that 599 can speed up to 100 km/a within 3.35 seconds and its top speed is 335 km/h. Its engine can produce 670 PS at 8250 rpm and 620 N·m of torque at 6500 rpm. 599’s production is limited to 599 units. This car is the top car in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
2. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG: This car from Mercedes-Benz is the top car in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World. SLS AMG was first introduced in 2009. Its sales began in the middle of 2010. It was sold in Europe for €177,310. In 2010 it was sold for less than $200,000 in US.
3. 458 Italia: 458 Italia is in the third position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World. This beautiful car from Italia is packed with a 4.5 liter V8 engine which is shared from Ferrari/Maserati design. Its engine is of 562 horsepower and can produce 570 PS at 9000 rpm and 540 N·m at 6000 rpm. This car has a feature of direct fuel injection.
4. Aston Martin V12 Zagato: This car was introduced in 21 May, 2011 in Italy. This car was made by Aston Martin to honor their 50 year partnership with Zagato. This car won the award of “Design Award for Concept Cars and Prototypes”. V12 Zagato was packed with a 6.0 liter V12 engine with 570 Nm of torque and 510 bhp. This car is in the fourth position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
5. Aston Martin Rapide: This five-door sport saloon was introduced in 2010. In 2006 it was presented as a concept car at North American International Auto Show. This Aston Martin Rapide is based on Aston Martin DB9. The Rapide came from Lagonda Rapide made by Lagonda which is now a part of Aston Martin. This car is in the fifth position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
6. Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione: This car is made by an Italian Automobile manufacturer Alfa Romeo. In 2003 at Frankfurt Motor Show, this car was produced as a concept car. It was commercially produced from 2007. Its name’s 8C stands for its eight cylinder engine and Italian word Competizione means Competition. This car is in the sixth position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
7. Bugatti Veyron: At present this is the fastest car in the world. Its highest speed is 267 mph. It can run from 0 to 60 mph in 2.4 seconds. It has an 8 Liter W16 Engine with 1200 horsepower. Its base price is $2,400,000. In 2007, the Bugatti Veyron lost the title of SSC Ultimate Aero. But is 2010, Veyron again gained the title with the 2010 Super Sport Version at 267 mph. This car is in the seventh position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
8. Rolls-Royce Ghost: It is mainly a luxury saloon by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. This car was officially announced in 2009 at Frankfurt Motor Show. The name “Ghost” was given to the honor of the car Silver Ghost, produced in 1906. While development this car was known as RR04. Aiming to the lower price, this car was priced $255,000. Ghost is in the eighth position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
9. Lamborghini Murciélago: This two seated sports car was first introduced in 2001. It was produced from 2001 to 2010. After 1990, this was Lamborghini’s first new design. It was also the first new model under German parent company Audi. It was designed by Peruvian who was the head designer from 1998-2005. Murciélago is in the ninth position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
10. Bentley Mulsanne: Bentley Motors Limitedin, a automobile manufacturer of United Kingdom made this car. It was first introduced in 16 August, 2009 at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. This car has a 6.75 Bentiey V8 engine and 8 speed ZF automatic transmission. In Unite Kingdom its price is £220,000. Murciélago is in the tenth position in the Top 10 List of Most Beautiful Cars in The World.
You may also like to read these