In this Top 10 List we are going to talk about the most beautiful jungle areas. Many people are very interested about the Jungles. For those people this post will be very informative. We hope that this Top 10 List can satisfy the audience.
1. The Sundarbans: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful Jungle areas, we keep the Sundarbans in the 1st place. It is the largest single block of tidal halophytic mangrove forest in the world. The forest lies in the vast delta on the Bay of Bengal formed by the super confluence of Padma, Brahmaputra and Meghna rivers across Southren Bangladesh It is a world heritage site announced by UNSCO. The natural diversity of this jungle is also very majestic. About 70% of the jungle is located in Bangladesh and rest of jungle area is in India.
2. The Amazon Rainforest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful Jungle areas, we keep Amazon Rainforest in the 2nd place. This jungle is located in South America. This basin encompasses seven million square kilometers (1.7 billion acres), of which five and a half million square kilometers (1.4 billion acres) are covered by the rainforest. It is the largest tropical rain forest in the world.
3. Mark Twain National Forest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful jungle areas, we keep Mark Twain National Forest in the 3rd place. Mark Twain National Forest lies mostly within the Ozark Plateau, dotted with relic hills from this country’s oldest mountains. Along the riverbanks, one can find sycamore, Ozark witch hazel, elm, and other bottomland trees.
4. Coconino National Forest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful jungle areas, we keep Coconino National Forest in the 4th place. This jungle is located in Arizona. The diversification of this jungle is very attractive.
5. Pisgah National Forest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful jungle areas, we keep Pisgah National Forest in the 5th place. This forest area is located in New England. Crusty fall weather welcomes every shade of gold, red, and auburn to Pisgah has variegated “cove forests,” the mixed-hardwood glories of the southern Appalachians.
6. The Cloud Forests: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful jungle areas, we keep The Cloud Forests in the 6th place. You can find this kind of forest is Asia and central Africa. Cloud forests, or mountain forests, are unlike any others. Known as “nature’s water towers“, cloud forests play a unique role in evaporation and precipitation, helping to purify both water and air. The tourist attracts by this forest naturally.
7. The Congo rainforest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful jungle areas, we keep The Congo rainforest in the 7th place. Millions of people across the region depend on the forest for food, medicine and shelter, and the cultures of many communities are founded on their relationship with the forest. You can find different kinds of plants and animals in this jungle.
8. The Great Bear Rainforest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful jungle areas, we keep The Great Bear Rainforest in the 8th place. The Great Bear Rainforest is one of the largest remaining tracts of unspoiled temperate rainforest left in the world. The area is home to hundreds of species, including cougars, wolves, salmon, grizzly bears, and the Kermode (“spirit”) bear, a unique subspecies of the black bear, in which one in ten cubs display a recessive white colored coat.
9. Tongass National Forest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful Jungle areas, we keep Tongass National Forest in the 9th place. It is the national forest of US. The Tongass National Forest is home to about 75,000 people who are dependent on the land for their livelihoods.
10. The Inland Rainforest: In the Top 10 List of most beautiful jungle areas, we keep the Inland Rainforest in the 10th place. It is part of the Interior Cedar Hemlock (ICH) zone of the bio geomantic zones system developed by the BC Ministry of Forests, in the Rocky Mountain Trench.