India is the country of old history and culture. In our Top 10 List of Most Beautiful place in India we provide some information about 10 most beautiful places. We hope that you will be satisfied to see the Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India.
1. Agra: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we keep the name of Agra in the 1st position. Agra is world famous for its Taj Mahal. It is one of the finest buildings of the world. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders and Wrold heritage site. It is mainly a grave yard. Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan a Mughal emperor in 1653. 20000 workers work 22 years to complete this work.
2. Kashmir: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we should put the name of Kashmir in the second position. Kashmir is called the Haven on Earth. It is the most beautiful place in the world. However, in last couple of decades, terrorism has faded its charm – A place home to Himalayan Ranges. It is also the most amazing place of the world. The natural beauty of Kashmir is mindblowing.
3. Ajantha & Ellora: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we put the name of Ajantha & Ellora in the 3rd place. This place is for its cave art. Since 1983, the Ajanta & Ellora Caves have been a UNSCO Wrold Heritage site. These works have done about 2500 years ago. There are 19 caves in this place. The caves are located just outside the village of Ajantha / Ellora in Aurangabad district in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
4. Jaipur / Udaipur: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we should put the name of Jaipur / Udaipur in the 4th position. Jaipur / Udaipur are one of the states of Rajasthan. Jaipur is a very famous tourist and education destination in India. It is called the pink city. Its glorious past is its main tourist attraction. There are some world best hotels are here in Jaipur. Many people come to see this place every year.
5. Darjeeling: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we should put the name of Darjeeling in the 5th position. It is one of the best tourist spot of the worlds as well as India. People come here to spend theirs holydays. This place is famous for its natural beauty. The mountains, Snow, Tea garden, Tiger hill all over it is a beautiful place of the in India as well as all over the world. It is one of the most healthys places of India.
6. Goa: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we should put the name of Goa in the 6th position. The Goa is famous for its sea beaches. 90% of tourist comes here to see the beaches every year. Mainly the European comes here to spend their summer vacation. It is one of the healthiest places. People come here to change their weather.
7. Kerala: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we should put the name of Kerala in the 7th position. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in India. Its beautiful country yards and river make you happy. Travelling by boat in the rivers is also one of the main attractions of Kerala. This place is also famous for its traditional and cultural festivals.
8. Kanyakumari: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we put the name of Kanyakumari in the 8th place. Kanyakumari is popular for the unique sunshine and sunset. The confluence of three ocean bodies – the Bay of Bengal, the Indian Ocean, and the Arabian Sea – makes the sunrise and sunset even more special. Many tourists come here for travelling in this place.
9. Old Delhi: In the Top 10 List of the most beautiful place in India we put the name of Old Delhi in the 9th position. It is the capital of India. This city is famous for its mosque, forts, and monuments. New Delhi on the other hand houses many government buildings and embassies, apart from places of historical interest. The Qutub Minar, Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb have been declared World Heritage Sites.
10. Mysore: In our Top 10 List of most beautiful place in India we should put the name of Mysore in the 10th position. It is one of the popular tourist spot of India. It is the state of Karnataka and also acts as a base for other tourist places in the vicinity of the city. The city receives the maximum number of tourists during the period of the Dasara festival when festivities take place for a period of 10 days.