In this Top 10 List we are going to introduce you with the Top 10 List of software. Every computer user uses software but most of them don’t know about the most expensive software. We think the people should know about the Top 10 List of most expensive software. We think this will be a very informative for our audience. These types of software are not for the normal work.
1. CryENGINE: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep this in the 1st place. The price of this software is $200,000+. It is gaming software. The Cryengine 3 as the most expensive software is a game-engine developed by Crytek was released for the Xbox 360, PS3 and the PC.
2. VxWorks: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep this in the 2nd place. The price of this software is $19900. VxWorks provides the best foundation for rapid development and execution of complex applications in real-time. . Integrated communication routines support data transmission over the Myrinet fabric. TCP/IP is supported throughout the Myrinet network permitting standard services across heterogeneous processors.
3. Renderware SDK: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep this in the 3rd place. The price of this software is $190,000. Render ware is many things, but the portion gta uses, is Render ware Graphics, and is the driving force behind what you see (literally) in the game. Render ware graphics is the only part of the render ware package that GTA uses.
4. Softimage Face Robot: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep the name of Softimage Face Robot in the 4th place. Designed for studios faced with high-quality or high-volume facial animation requirements, Face Robot software represents a technological breakthrough by enabling professionals to animate a digital human face with higher quality results and in less time than using traditional methods.
5. CORE Impact Pro: In the Top 10 List of expensive software we should keep this in the 5th position. The price of this software is$50,000. Backed by Core Security’s ongoing vulnerability research and leading-edge threat expertise, IMPACT Pro allows you to take security testing to the next level by safely replicating a broad range of threats to your organization’s sensitive data and mission-critical infrastructure – providing extensive visibility into the cause, effect and prevention of data breaches.
6. Adobe Acrobat Capture 3: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we put the name of Adobe Acrobat Capture 3 in the 6th place. After careful consideration and analysis of the marketplace, Adobe has decided to discontinue selling Adobe® Acrobat® Capture 3 as well as its associated add-ons, Acrobat Capture Dongles, and the Acrobat Capture Agent Pack.
7. Maya: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep this in the 7th place. The price of this software is $11,000.Maya® 3D animation software delivers an end-to-end creative workflow with comprehensive tools for animation, modeling, simulation, visual effects, rendering, match moving, and composting on a highly extensible production platform.
8. Adobe Font Folio 11.0: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep this in the 8th place. The price of this software is $8,789+. Adobe® Font Folio® 11 software is a collection of more than 2,300 fonts from the Adobe Type Library in OpenType® format, which provides enhanced linguistic support, advanced typographic features, and true cross-platform compatibility.
9. AutoCad: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep this software in the 9th place. Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features in AutoCAD® 2012 software, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools. Maximize your productivity with updated tools for conceptual design, model documentation, and reality capture.
10. Macromedia ColdFusion MX: In the Top 10 List of most expensive software we should keep Macromedia ColdFusion MX in the 10th place. ColdFusion MX 7.0 offers up some significant new features, as well as improvements to existing ones. Probably the most visible new feature is the ability for CFMX 7.0 to easily create Flash-based forms.