Provides the right information about different matters is the main passion of our Top 10 List. In every post, we always try to bring something new. In this time, we are going to make a Top 10 List about most expensive yachts. We think our audience will love it.
1. Dubai: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Dubai in the 1st place. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the owner of this yacht. He is also the prime minister of UAE. It is 524 feet long and 10 inches. It owns 115 cabins and 88-trained crews. Custom luxuries are available onboard and the number just infinite. Its owner bought it for $350 million.
2. Lady Moura: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Lady Moura in the 2nd place. Prince Nasser al-Rashid is the current owner of the Yacht. It is so large so that it is not allowed to dock at Monte Carlo Harbor. There are 60 crews in this yacht. Nasser al-Rashid bought it for $210 million.
3. Rising Sun: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep “Rising Sun” in the 3rd place. Larry Ellison is the current owner of this yacht. He bought it for $200 million. It is 453 feet long with Onyx luxuries, Jacuzzi, Gym, wine cellar, a cinema with large screen and 82 cabins.
4. Octopus: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Octopus in the 4th place. Paul Allen is the owner of this yacht. It is 416 feet long and maintained by 40 crews. It owns 7 mini boats, 2 helicopters and a mini submarine 10 people capacity. Paul Allen bought it for $200 million.
5. Pelorus: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Pelorus in the 5th place. Abramovich was the formal owner of this yacht. Now is the property of royal Saudi Businessman. Pelorus is yacht with extra helipad, speed stabilizer, jet skies and 46 crews. The price of this yacht is $130 million.
6. Ecstasea: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Ecstasea in the 6th place. Ecstasea is the toy of Roman Abramovich, a billionaire from Russia and the owner of Chelsea FC. Ecstasea is 250 feet long with Asian decoration style in the interior. Before he owned it and sold it in 2009, the ship was a product of Shipyard Royal Ven lent.
7. Eclipse: In our Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Eclipse in the 7th place. Roman Abramovich is the owner of these yachts. It is 528 feet long and has been crowned as biggest private yacht in the world. It is modern, completed with advance detection system, radar, defense system and countless luxuries such as hot tubs, disco ball, swimming pools and many more. $1.2 Billion is the prize of this exotic yacht.
8. Alysia: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Alysia in the 8th place. Alysia is 290 feet long. The owner is Greek Businessman Andreas Liveras. The yacht owns one spacious master room with all luxuries start from a private deck, one king size bed and Jacuzzi. Its owner Andreas Liveras bought it for $116 million.
9. Annaliesse: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Annaliesse in the 9th place. About 50 people can stay together in this yacht. It is 280 feet long and it has 15 staterooms, Spa, children playground and a 100-inch screen Movie Theater onboard the yacht. The buying price of this yacht was $103 million.
10. Tatoosh: In the Top 10 List of most expensive yachts, we keep Tatoosh in the 10th place. Paul Allen from Microsoft is the owner of this yacht. It owns pool, Helipads and many other affluent facilities. On this list, Paul also has another Yacht, which is called the Octopus. He bought it for $100 million.