In the Top 10 List we discuss about top 10 things and matters. This time we are going to tell you about the most haunted place in the world. We hope that our Top 10 List of haunted place will be trilling with its information and pictures.
1. Borley Rectory: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep Borley Rectory in the 1st place. This place is situated in Essex in England. The wealth of sightings and experiences by independent witnesses, suggests that although much of the phenomena can be explained in rational terms, a percentage remains which can still be seen as inexplicable at the present time. Now is a restricted place.
2. Raynham Hall: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep Raynham Hall in the 2nd place. This place is situated in Norfolk, England. It was the country house of Townshend family of England. This hall provides most famous ghost photo of all time. However, the ghost has not been reported since the photo was taken. Its most famous resident was Charles Townshend, 2nd Viscount Townshend (1674-1738), leader in the House of Lords.
3. Changi Beach: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place we keep Changi Beach in the 3rd place. This place is situated in Singapore. Thousands of Chinese were tortured and killed during this Operation as they were suspected of being anti-Japanese during in the time of Second World War. Strange crying and screaming are reported by people. The heads of the Chinese dead bodies are sometimes seen flying everywhere and headless bodies walk around the beach. The scariest thing is that the ghosts leave blood stains.
4. Ohio University: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep Ohio University in the 4th place. This university is situated in Athens, America. It is the most haunted college campus in the world. A large number of places on campus are said to be haunted, and numerous other popular tales are told about the university across Athens County.
5. The Myrtles Plantation: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep The Myrtles Plantation in the 5th place. The Myrtles Plantation was built in 1796 by General David Bradford and called Laurel Grove. It is often reported that 10 murders occurred in the house, but historical records only indicate the murder of William Winter.
6. The Whaley House: In the Top 10 List of moat haunted place in the world we keep The Whaley House in the 6th place. The Whaley House is situated in California in America. Strange abstract, Small of perfume, strange wind blowing is frequently seen in this place. People are very much worried about this place. It is also one of the restricted places of America.
7. Bhangarh Fort: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep Bhangarh Fort in the 7th place. This place is situated in Rajasthan, India. It is the most haunted place in south East Asia. People who visit this place experience anxiety and restlessness. It is said that nobody returns from this place that stays there after dark. Government prohibited this area from staying after sunset.
8. Highgate Cemetery: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep Highgate Cemetery in the 8th place. This place is situated in North London in England. In the night Highgate Cemetery is like something out of a horror movie. Eerie crooked gravestones, headless angles covered in ivy, dark overgrown passages between the tombs, it’s no wonder this is Britain’s number-one ghost spot.
9. Monte Cristo: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep Monte Cristo in the 9th place. This place is situated in New South Wales, Australia. It is Australian haunted place. Strange faces on the window, floating apparition, strange and ghostly voices, automatic turning on and off lights and strange smells you can experience in this place. . Some people reported that when they entered the boy’s bed room they were breathless and turned purple and almost died, they became normal after coming out from the room.
10. Edinburgh Castle: In the Top 10 List of most haunted place in the world we keep Edinburgh Castle in the 10th place. This place is situated in Edinburgh, Scotland. In this place people experienced ghost dogs, a headless drummer, and the bodies of prisoners for many times. It is the most haunted place in Scotland.