In the Top 10 List of Most Polluted Cities in the World we want to tell you about some polluted cities in the world. It is not so good.
1. Maputo: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we keep Maputo in the 1st place. It is the country of Mozambique. This city is located in the bank of Indian Ocean. It is suffering from lack of sanitation processes–specifically the lack of a solid waste removal system as well as sewage treatment has created difficulties for people over there. Huge garbage dumps and piles of garbage seem scattered in the streets, and the sewage in the river can be seen.
2. Moscow: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we should keep Moscow. It is the capital city of Russia. It is also the most important city of Russia. The environmental pollution in Moscow is in extreme position. Moscow also has a huge level of air pollution which is resulting in daily strain on lung health. People of Moscow are affected by different disease often for this pollution.
3. Baghdad: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we should put the Baghdad in the 3rd place. It is the capital city of Iraq. Baghdad is the most trouble and vulnerable city of the world due to ongoing war on terror. Frequent bomb blasts and destruction has supplemented the pollution in the city. Poor water treating system is another big problem in Bagdad. People are affected by many diseases for this reason.
4. Mumbai: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we should keep Mumbai in the 4th place. Mumbai is one of the most populated cities in the world. The garbage treatment system of this city is so poor. In many places of the city you can see garbage and for this the air and water massively in is polluted Mumbai. . The gasses released into the air are so dangerous that it can kill a person gradually.
5. Lifen: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we put Lifen in the 5th place. It is the country of china. Automobiles and industrial emissions are the main causes of its pollution. It is one of the coals best of china. It is one of the main reasons of its environmental pollution.
6. New Delhi: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we should put the name of New Delhi in the 6th place. Garbage and sewage is creating water-borne diseases contributing to extremely high rates of infant morbidity in this city. It is the capital city of India. The pollution of Delhi one of the most serious problems faced by the public. Growing industrialization and migration are the main reason of these problems.
7. Mexico City: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we should put Mexico City in the 7th place. It is the capital city of Mexico. It is one of the dirtiest towns of the world. The average visibility of some 100 km in 1940s is down to about 1.5 km. Snow-capped volcanoes that were once parts of the landscape are now visible only rarely and levels of almost any pollutant like nitrogen dioxide (NO2) is regularly breaking international standards by two to three times.
8. Dhaka: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we should put Dhaka in the 8th place. It is the capital and the main city of Bangladesh. The capital is battling with the constant threats of water pollution. Surface water is often thick with disease and pollutants from the use of commercial pesticides. The population of Dhaka is about more than 12 million. Air pollution in the city has turned into a serious problem.
9. Karachi: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we keep Karachi in the 9th place. It is the main business hub of Pakistan. It is a port city. The main source of air pollution is the presence of two-stroke rickshaws and smoke emitting vehicles, these cause air and noise pollution and due to which nasal allergy, nasal polyp, sore throat and other ENT problems are increasing. The noise pollution of this city is another main problem.
10. Lagos: In the Top 10 List of most polluted cities in the world we keep Lagos in the 10th place. It is the main commercial and biggest city of Nigeria. The smoke of vehicles and industries manly polluted the city. The city of 12 million residents and one of the biggest cities in Africa is facing a huge air pollution problem. The central sewage system of Lagos is very poor and has no refuse incinerators.