In the Top 10 List we discuss about different matters. This time we are going to talk about Top 10 List of Linux book. We hope the Top 10 List of Linux book will be very helpful for the people who use Linux. We make our Top 10 List of Linux book for all of our audience.
1. Moving from Windows to Linux: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep “Moving from Windows to Linux” in the 1st position. This completely updated version of the best-selling book teaches Windows users how to make their PC a Linux PC. By reading this book you can know how you can use Linux properly. This book is also very useful who wants to shift their operating system.
2. Linux in a Nutshell: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Linux in a Nutshell in the 2nd place. This book covers all aspects of administering and making effective use of Linux systems. Among its topics are booting, package management, and revision control. The book covers editors, shells, and LILO and GRUB boot options.
3. A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep “A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming” in the 3rd place. Renowned Linux expert Mark Sobell has written this book. You can use this book on any Linux system, now and for years to come.
4. Linux Quick Fix Notebook: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Linux Quick Fix Notebook in the 4th place. This book provides step-by step instructions on how to configure the most popular Linux back office applications. It is a very useful book for the new Linux user. The Notebook includes many of the most commonly encountered errors with explanations of their causes and how to fix them.
5. Linux Administration Handbook: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Linux Administration Handbook in the 5th place. The author systematically updated this classic guide to address today’s most important Linux distributions and most powerful new administrative tools. By reading this book you can realize the benefits or advantages of using Linux.
6. Hacking Exposed Linux: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Hacking Exposed Linux in the 6th place. Use this comprehensive guide to secure your Linux network. Completely rewritten third edition provides an up-to-date coverage from a team of topic-focused experts. The text is based on the ISECOM security research, it explains in detail how to defend your system against all attacks.
7. Real World Linux Security: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Real World Linux Security in the 7th place. The book is organized into four sections: securing your system, preparing for an intrusion, detecting an intrusion, and recovering from an intrusion. By reading this book you can discover virtually cracker-proof techniques for protecting credit card databases.
8. Beginning Linux Programming: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Beginning Linux Programming in the 8th place. In a series of short chapters the authors discuss the basics of writing UNIX programs in C, with material on basic system calls, file I/O, interpose communication, and advanced topics such as socket programming and how to create UNIX device drivers.
9. Linux Kernel Development: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Linux Kernel Development in the 9th place. The book discusses the major subsystems and features of the Linux kernel, including design and implementation, their purpose and goals, and their interfaces. By reading this book you can know all about Linux.
10. Building Clustered Linux Systems: In the Top 10 List of most popular Linux book we keep Building Clustered Linux Systems in the 10th place. The intent of this book is to provide an introduction to clustered Linux systems for an audience that may not have any experience working with this type of solution. It is one of the best books for Linux user.