Now we are going to talk about top 10 mental disorders in our Top 10 List. Mental disorder is a very common problem among the people in the world. Most of the time people can’t realize its symptoms. We think we choose the right topics for our Top 10 List.
1. Antisocial Personality Disorder: we keep this disorder in the top place in our Top 10 List. Antisocial Personality Disorder is an alteration in the perception or experience of the external world so that it seems strange or unreal. Other symptoms include feeling as though one’s environment is lacking in spontaneity, emotional coloring and depth.
2. Anorexia Nervosa: we keep it in the 2nd place in our Top 10 List. Anorexia nervosa is a psychiatric disorder characterized by abnormal eating behavior, severe self-induced weight loss, and psychiatric co morbidities. People with anorexia have an extreme fear of gaining weight, which causes them to try to maintain a weight far less than normal.
3. Bulimia Nervosa: In this Top 10 List we keep Bulimia nervosa in the 3rd place. Bulimia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by binge eating, or consuming a large amount of food in a short amount of time. It is a common problem to all. Bulimia nervosa is nine times more likely to occur in women than men.
4. Exhibitionism: Exhibitionism is also a common mental disorder and we put in 4th place in our Top 10 List. Exhibitionism is the exposure of one’s genitals to non-consenting strangers for sexual arousal or gratification. The shock of the victim provides the sexual arousal for the exhibitionist. In most cases, when no other factors are present, there is no actual contact with the victim.
5. Fregoli Delusion: In the Top 10 List of mental disorder we keep Fregoli delusion in the 5th position. Fregoli delusion is a rare psychological disorder that causes a person to believe that various people around them.
6. Ganser Syndrome: Ganser syndrome is a type of factitious disorder. People with factitious disorders act this way because of an inner need to be seen as ill or injured, not to achieve a concrete benefit, such as financial gain. This Ganser syndrome is in 6th place in our Top 10 List.
7. Gender Identity Disorder: In this Top 10 List we keep Gender identity disorder in the 7th place. Gender identity disorder is a conflict between a person’s actual physical gender and the gender that person identifies himself or herself as. For example, a person identified as a boy may actually feel and act like a girl.
8. Hypomania: In the Top 10 List of most common mental disorder we keep Hypomania in the 8th position. Hypomania is not as debilitating as mania. The person remains able to function well in day to day activities. Psychosis does not happen in hypomania.
9. Anxiety Disorder: In the Top 10 List of most common mental disorder we keep Anxiety disorder in the 9th position. Anxiety is a natural human reaction that involves mind and body. It serves an important basic survival function. Anxiety is an alarm system that is activated whenever a person perceives danger or threat.
10. Conduct Disorder: In the Top 10 List of most common mental disorder we keep Conduct disorder in the 10th place. Children are mainly affected by this problem. The behaviors of a conduct disordered child or teenager often seriously threatens the basic wellbeing, safety and legal rights of others.