In this Top 10 List we are going to talk about the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry in the world. We hope that people will like this post very much. We always say that we put the right information in our post. This time we do the same. This post is not only interesting but also very informative.
1. Jadeite: In the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry we keep Jadeite in the 1st place. The price of this jewelry is $3 million. Until recent years jadeite has been something of a mystery mineral, but we now know of primary sources in Guatemala as well as several California occurrences of white or grayish jadeite.
2. Red Diamonds: In the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry we should keep the Red Diamonds in the 2nd place. The price of this jewelry is $2.5 million. Only a very few red diamonds are ever found, and few people have only seen even one treated red diamond. The gem is described as a purplish red, so it is not a pure red, crimson, vermilion, or scarlet.
3. Serendibite: In the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry we keep Serendibite in the 3rd place. The price of this jewelry is $2 million. This gem is a cyan colored stone that comes from Sri Lanka. It boasts an unusually complex formula consisting of calcium, magnesium, aluminum, silicon, boron and oxygen.
4. Blue Garnet: In the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry we should keep this in the 4th place. The price of this jewelry is $1.5 million. The rarest of these is the blue garnet, discovered in the late 1990s in Bekily, Madagascar. It is also found in parts of the United States, Russia and Turkey.
5. Painite: In the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry we keep Painite in the 5th position. The price of these gems is $1.2 million. This gem was once believed to be the rarest mineral on earth, is today still considered very rare. British mineralogist 1950s first discovered it in Myanmar.
6. Grandidierite: In the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry we should keep this in the 6th position. The price of this jewelry is $1 million. This is a bluish green mineral found primarily in Madagascar. The gem shown above weighs 0.29 carats. Grandidierite is trichroic, transmitting blue, green and white light.
7. Musgravite: In the Top 10 List most precious jewelry we keep Musgravite in the 7th place. The price of these precious gems is $. 2 million. It was named ‘musgravite’ after the area Musgrave in Australia from where the material was first found. The musgravite was later found also in Greenland and Madagascar, but neither of them produces gem quality material.
8. Red Beryl Emerald: In the Top 10 List of most precious gems we keep this in the 8th place. The price of these gems is $50000. Red beryl is found primarily in the Thomas Range and the Wah Wah Mountains of Utah, and has also been reportedly found in a location in Mexico (possibly near San Luis Potosi one of the very few places beryl is also found on rhyolite).
9. Black Opal: In the Top 10 List of most precious gems we should keep this in the 9th place in our Top 10 List. The price of this jewelry is $35000. Australia is the classical Opal country and today is the worldwide most important supplier of Fine Opals. Almost 95 per cent of all Opals come from Australian mines.
10. Jeremejevite: In the Top 10 List of most precious jewelry we keep this in the 10th place. The price of this jewelry is $20000. . In nature it occurs in small obelisk-shaped crystals and has in the past been mistaken for aquamarine. It was named after Russian mineralogist Pavel Jeremejev who discovered the mineral in 1883.