In this Top 10 List we are going to write about the Top 10 List of motorbike racer. There are lots of people who like motor bike racing. Our post belongs to the bike racing fans. Not only bike racing fans but also all of our audience will like this post very much. By reading this post you can know about the top 10 bike racers.
1. Valentino Rossi: In the Top 10 List of bike racer in 2012 we keep the name of 1st place. He is Italian professional motor bike racer. He has several awards and championships on his name especially nine Grand Prix World Championships. He is currently in Ducati Team. His biker number is 46 and his manufacturers are Honda (2000–2003) Yamaha (2004–2010) and Ducati (2011–present).
2. Jorge Lorenzo: In the Top 10 List of motor bike racer in 2012 we keep this in the 2nd position. He was born in Plama. Basically he is a Spanish professional motorcycle road racer. 2006 and 2007 250cc World Champion and he is a rider in the MotoGP Class, on the Yamaha Factory Team. His biker number is 99.His manufacturers are Yamaha.
3. Dani Pedrosa: In the Top 10 List motor bike racer we should keep this in the 3rd position. He is the youngest world champion in 250cc Grands Prix and Pedrosa is 5ft 2inch tall and his weigh is 51kg.His motor bike number is 26. Now he is riding for Honda.
4. Casey Stoner: In the Top 10 List of motor bike racer in 2012 we keep this in the 4th place. Casey Stoner is an Australian professional motorcycle racer. Stoner started racing from a very young age and for his career in motor bike racing he went to United Kingdom. Stoner is MotoGP World Champion of 2007 for Ducati Corse and won a second world championship title in 2011 for Repsol Honda.
5. Michael Doohan: In the Top 10 List of motor bike racer in 2012 we should keep this name in the 5th position. Michael “Mick” Doohan AM is another Australian motorbike rider. He won five consecutive 500 cc World Championships and a former Grand Prix motorcycle road racing World Champion, He is currently in team Honda.
6. Andrea Dovizioso: In the Top 10 List of motorbike racer we should keep Andrea Dovizioso in the 6th place. Andrea Dovizioso won the 125cc World Championship in 2004.He is an Italian motor bike rider. He is in Monster Yamaha Tech 3.His bike number is 4.Honda are the manufacturers for Andrea Dovizioso.
7. Ben Spies: In the Top 10 List of motorbike racer in 2012 we should keep this biker in the 7th position. Ben is an American motorbike. He is famous as “Elbowz” due to his riding style. He is a professional motorbike road racer. He won the AMA Superbike Championship. He is currently in Yamaha Factory Racing.
8. Nicky Hayden: In the Top 10 List of motorbike race in the year 2012 we should keep this biker in the 8th position. Nicholas “Nicky” Patrick Hayden is an American motorbike. He is famous with a nick name Kentucky Kid. He is a professional motor cycle racer. The MotoGP World Championship in 2006 is on his name. He is currently in Ducati Team. His biker number is 69.
9. Marco Simoncelli: In the Top 10 List of motorbike racer in the year 2012 we should keep this in the 9th position. Marco Simoncelli is an Italian Moto bike rider. For ten years he competed in Road Racing World Championship He won the 250cc World Championship .Simon celli died after an accident during the 2011 Malaysian Grand Prix.
10. Randy de Puniet: In the Top 10 List of motorbike race in the year 2012 we should keep this iker in the 10th position. Randy de Puniet is a French motor bike rider. He is a Grand prix motorcycle racer. Five times he won in the 250cc class. He is currently in Mapfre Aspar Team Moto GP. His motorbike number is 14. Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati are the manufactures for him.