In the Top 10 List of we are always talking about different maters. This time e is tell our audience about the Top 10 List of muscle car. We hope that the car lovers will love this Top 10 List very much. By reading this Top 10 List you can know some basic information about the muscle car.
1. 1969 ZL1 Camaro: In the Top 10 List of muscle ca we keep 1969 ZL1 Camaro in the 1st place. Perhaps one of the rarest of muscle cars, the 1969 ZL1 Camaro featured a jaw-dropping 500 horses under the hood in an aluminum V-8 engine. This bad boy American beast could go from 0-60 in about 5.3 seconds, which was why some of the 69 models made found their way into drag-racing.
2. 1969 427 COPO Chevelle: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1969 427 COPO Chevelle in the 2nd place. A special order by dealers designated Central Office Production Order, the 1969 427 COPO Chevelle had a limited run of about 320 cars. This 450 bhp muscle car was fitted with a L72 427-cid V-8 due to demand from muscle loving Chevy dealers. It is also one of the most famous drag racing cars in America.
3. 1970 454 Chevelle SS: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1970 454 Chevelle SS in the 3rd place. The Super Sport package Chevelle featuring the LS6 package came in at a whopping 454 horse. The option was standard for the average car buyer of the day making it one of the most powerful stock cars anyone could purchase.
4. 1968 L88 Corvette: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1968 L88 Corvette in the 4th place. Boasting a top speed of about 170 mph with a special order package, the 1968 L88 Corvette is thought to be the end-all, be-all in the Corvette world. The 550 bhp motor was designed specifically for racing and GM didn’t want the L88 on the open road due to its power.
5. 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C in the 5th place. Thought to have too much power for its chassis, the 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C featured an impressive 480 bhp. This sporty little number looked like a European sports car, yet had the muscle to prove it was American. It is also a super car.
6. 1969 Z28 Camaro: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1969 Z28 Camaro in the 6th place. Style and handling capabilities of this car is also smooth. Perhaps one of the most stylish muscle cars, this Camaro could do a quarter-mile in 14.8 seconds though only at a speed of a little more than 100 mph.
7. 1970 Plymouth Hemi-Cuda: In the Top 10 List of muscle ca we keep 1970 Plymouth Hemi-Cuda in the 7th place. The baddest of the 1970 Plymouth Barracudas or Hemi Cudas featured a 425 bhp 426 hemi engine. This muscle car boasted a 0-60 mph in 5.6 seconds and was known for burning rubber without much prompting. A brute on the road, the Hemi Cuda was made for muscle lovers.
8. 1969 Ford Mustang ‘Boss 429: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1969 Ford Mustang ‘Boss 429’ in the 8th place. The ‘Boss 429’ 1969 Ford Mustang was the costliest non-Shelby Mustang Ford offered at the time. The reason came down to the semi-hemi 429 engine that Ford wanted to get into NASCAR.
9. 1970 Buick ‘GSX’ Stage 1: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1970 Buick ‘GSX’ Stage 1 in the 9th place. A beefy Buick, the Stage 1 ‘GSX’ performance package boasted 360 bhp though testers said it came in at closer to 400 for the bigger valved, better headed and hotter camshafted car.
10. 1965 Pontiac GTO: In the Top 10 List of muscle car we keep 1965 Pontiac GTO in the 10th place. Possibly the one to start the American muscle car craze, the Goat or 1965 Pontiac Tempest GTO option featured racing car options that remained inspirational long after it was out driven in speed and power.
You may also like to read these
Top 10 Fastest Cars of 2012
Top 10 List of Most Expensive Car in 2012