In this Top 10 List we are going to discuss about global worming. We all know that global worming is a world wide problem. In this Top 10 List we are going to write about the Top 10 List of problematic truth about global worming. We hope that this Top 10 List will be appreciated by our audience.
1. Climate Gate: In the Top 10 List of problematic truth about global worming we keep Climate gate in the 1st place. A second, massive batch of damaging e-mails has been released that casts into question the scientific integrity of climate researchers.
2. Evidence of Natural Causes: In the Top 10 List of problematic truth about global worming we keep Evidence of natural causes in the 2nd place. Evidence is growing that the small amount of warming seen in the1980s and 1990s was caused by natural events and was not “man-made.” Prominent scientists have advanced theories that solar eruptions, tidal activity and other natural factors have warming tendencies.
3. Skeptical Scientists: In the Top 10 List of problematic truth about global worming we keep Skeptical scientists in the 3rd place. Despite the smug claims that man-made global warming is “settled science,” there are plenty of prominent scientists who take exception. And over a thousand international scientists have added their names to a list of those disagreeing with global-warming tenets.
4. Flat Temperatures: In the Top 10 List of problematic truth about global worming we keep Flat temperatures in the 4th position. If you want a laugh, go to the Patuxent Wildlife Research Center near Laurel, Md., run by the U.S. Geological Survey, and look at its global warming exhibit.
5. False Predictions: In the Top 10 List of problematic truth about global worming we keep false predictions in the 5th place. Global warming alarmists consistently make predictions that turn out false. After several years of mild winters during the early 2000s in the Northeast, the true-believers bemoaned that snow was gone forever, until the region was socked several years later with a string of severe winters with deep snowfall.
6. Ground Station Scandal: In the Top 10 List problematic truth about global worming we put Ground station scandal in the 6th place. Scientists seeking to prove global warming (see No. 1) have been frustrated by the failure of temperatures (see No. 4) to match their vaunted computer models. Their solution hasn’t been to adjust their theories, but to fudge the data.
7. Economic Impact: In the Top 10 List problematic truth about global worming we put In order to pacify the climate alarmists, the United States would have to accept the prospect of a long-term moribund economy. Their plan to “save” the planet includes the fantasy of green jobs which, even when heavily subsided, can’t compete in the marketplace.
8. Benefits of Warmth: In the Top 10 List problematic truth about global worming we keep Benefits of warmth in the 8th place. A little warming isn’t unavoidably an awful thing. What’s wrong about a longer increasing season in Northern Europe, a thawed Northwest Passage in Canada, or easier energy extraction in Siberia? Not to mention the economic impact of lower heating bills in New England.
9. Public Support Drops: In the Top 10 List problematic truth about global worming we keep Public support drops in the 9th place. For awhile, aided by a compliant media, global warming advocates were successful in swinging public opinion to their cause. No more. Acceptance of global warming as a top concern has steadily been falling, far behind jobs.
10. Hypocrisy: In the Top 10 List problematic truth about global worming we keep Hypocrisy in the last step. UN delegates jet into Durban, South Africa, to wine and dine like royalty at the latest global warming confab. Al Gore cashes in, making millions by profiteering on the alarm caused by his highly inaccurate An Inconvenient Truth.