In the Top 10 List we are going to inform you about the reasons of tree plantation. Trees are the first essential part of the nature. Without trees the whole world will be nothing. Trees produce O2 which is the main cause of living. Without it we can’t live in the earth. So for this reasons we must plant trees and rainy season is the high time for tree plantation. In this Top 10 List we are going to inform you about the tree plantation.
1. Trees Produce Oxygen: In the Top 10 List reasons of tree plantation we must keep this reason in the 1st place. A mature leafy tree produces as much oxygen in a season as 10 people inhale in a year. What many people don’t realize is the forest also acts as a giant filter that cleans the air we breathe.
2. Trees Clean the Soil: In the Top 10 List of reasons we should keep the reason “trees clean the soil” in the 2nd place. The term phytoreme dilation is a fancy word for the absorption of dangerous chemicals and other pollutants that have entered the soil. Trees can either store harmful pollutants or actually change the pollutant into less harmful forms.
3. Trees Control Noise Pollution: In the Top 10 List of reasons we should keep this reason in the 3rd place. Trees muffle urban noise almost as effectively as stone walls. Trees, planted at strategic points in a neighborhood or around your house, can abate major noises from freeways and airports.
4. Trees Slow Storm Water Runoff: In this Top 10 List of reasons of tree plantation we should keep this reason of “Trees Slow Storm water Runoff” in the 4th position. Flash flooding can be dramatically reduced by a forest or by planting trees. One Colorado blue spruce, either planted or growing wild, can intercept more than 1000 gallons of water annually when fully grown.
5. Trees Are Carbon Sinks: In the Top 10 List of reasons we should keep this reason in the 5th place. To produce its food, a tree absorbs and locks away carbon dioxide in the wood, roots and leaves. Carbon dioxide is a global warming suspect. A forest is a carbon storage area or a “sink” that can lock up as much carbon as it produces.
6. Trees Clean the Air: In the Top 10 List of tree plantation we should keep this reason in the 6th place. Trees help cleanse the air by intercepting airborne particles, reducing heat, and absorbing such pollutants as carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen dioxide.
7. Trees Shade and Cool: In the Top 10 List of reasons of tree plantation we should keep this reason in the 7th place. Shade resulting in cooling is what a tree is best known for. Shade from trees reduces the need for air conditioning in summer. In winter, trees break the force of winter winds, lowering heating costs.
8. Trees Act as Windbreaks: In the Top 10 List of tree plantation we must include the point “Trees Act as Windbreaks” in the 8th position. During windy and cold seasons, trees located on the windward side act as windbreaks. A windbreak can lower home heating bills up to 30% and have a significant effect on reducing snow drifts.
9. Trees Fight Soil Erosion: In the Top 10 List of reasons of tree plantation in the 9th place. Erosion control has always started with tree and grass planting projects. Tree roots bind the soil and their leaves break the force of wind and rain on soil. Trees fight soil erosion, conserve rainwater and reduce water runoff and sediment deposit after storms.
10. Trees Increase Property Values: In the Top 10 List of reason of tree plantation we should include the point “Trees Increase Property Values” in the 10th position. Real estate values increase when trees beautify a property or neighborhood. Trees can increase the property value of your home by 15% or more.