In the Top 10 List we always put the informative post. Like the other post this post is also very informative. In this post of Top 10 List we put top 10 reasons of student dropout. We hope that will like this post like the others. If you are a student then you should careful about these reasons. Every year millions thousands of student drop out from the universities for these reasons.
1. Academic Unpreparedness: In the Top 10 List of reasons of student drop out we keep this reason in the 1st position. Too often, high school students are able to scrape through class, only to get into academically challenging universities on the strength of their extracurricular activities or family legacies. Many student drops out from the universities every year.
2. Financial difficulty: In the Top 10 List of reasons of student drop out we should keep this reason in the 2nd place. It is one of the main reasons of student dropout all over the world. Many college students rely on scholarship money or federal and state grants to cover tuition expenses. When the economy bottomed out in 2008 and 2009, a lot of those funds dried up, leaving dependent students unable to continue coursework.
3. Switching Majors: In the Top 10 List of reasons of student dropout we should keep these reasons in the 3rd position. Many students choose schools based on course offerings and future plans. But what happens when a freshman in a nationally recognized engineering program decides he or she wants to pursue creative writing or theatre performance?
4. Full Time Employment: in the Top 10 List of reasons we should keep these reasons in the 4th position. Especially for students paying their own tuition and simultaneously maintaining full-time employment and a full course load, the paying job takes precedence when their schedules become too hectic.
5. Party Hardy: In the Top 10 List of reasons of dropout of students we should keep the reason Party Hardy in the 5th position. This self-explanatory reason why college students drop out is tragically common, and completely preventable.
6. Homesickness: In the Top 10 List of reasons of dropout of students from universities we should keep these reasons in the 6th position. There are lots of students who can’t continue their studies for their illness. It is a very important reason of dropout.
7. Heartbreak: In the Top 10 List of reasons we should keep this reasons of dropout students we keep this reasons in the 7th position. Every student should always pay a good care in this reason. Thousands of students can’t continue their studies for these reasons.
8. Family Hardship: In the Top 10 List of reasons of dropout of students from the university we should keep this reason in the 8th position. A sick grandparent, move, or layoff in the family all cause emotional and financial shifts that sometimes require college students to move home.
9. Lack of Structure and Schedule: In the Top 10 List of reasons of drop out of students from the universities we must keep this reason in the 9th position. Over-scheduled high school students often have trouble adjusting to college life, where class doesn’t start until 12 noon and there’s no soccer, field hockey, voice lessons and calculus tutoring sessions to attend.
10. Lack of Guidance: In the Top 10 List of dropout of students from the universities we should keep this reason in the 10th place. Young adults accustomed to constant attention from parents, older siblings and school guidance counselors often find themselves lost on campus, where their class schedule and future rest solely on their shoulders.