Top 10 List is a very informative website. Here you can find a huge collection of top 10 about different matters. Now in this post we are going to talk about the richest countries in the world. Many people know the top 3 countries. Here we make a Top 10 List of richest countries in the year 2012.
1. USA: In the Top 10 List of richest countries in the year 2012 we must put USA in the very fast place. U.S.A’s typical GDP expansion documented is 4.01 percent due to the reason that identical to China; America market oriented too and its focal point is on business and personal liaison to every individual of its economy inspire of the unemployment ratio that it faced during the past few years.
2. China: In the Top 10 List secondly we put the name of China. China is the 2nd principal financial system on the planet that pursues the America. China’s annual GDP growth is 2.26 % earning $7,743.144 trillion.
3. Japan: Japan is the 2nd Asian country which is in the Top 10 List of richest countries in the world 2012. Japan is well-known for its aggressiveness in the global economy market having an upper hand in multi-national operation. Japan is number 3rd on our list of countdown to Top 10 Richest Countries in the World for 2012 with USD $6,124.899 trillion.
4. Germany: In the Top 10 List of richest countries in 2012 we keep the name of Germany in the 4th place. It is also the richest country in Europe. Germany has produced a sum of USD $3,706.970 trillion at the same time as feat an average of GDP 0.31%.
5. France: In the Top 10 List of richest countries in 2012 we put the name of France in the 5th place. France is believed to be the 2nd biggest economic strength in Europe due to France’s focus on various industrial support and new age industrialized nations. Achieving USD $2,889.708 trillion booked at the end of year 2011 and 2012.
6. Brazil: In the Top 10 List of richest countries we keep the name of Brazil in the 6th place. It is the richest South American countries. Brazil had a closed nominal GDP of 0.80 % earning USD $2,617.987 trillion before the end of 2011. This earning comes directly from their service segment, mining, manufacturing products and farming harvest.
7. UK: In the Top 10 List of richest countries we keep the name of United Kingdom in the 7th place. U.K has an average nominal GDP escalation of 0.58% earning USD $2,603.880 trillion at the end of 2011. For this reason we keep the country in the list.
8. Italy: We should put Italy in our Top 10 List of richest countries in 2012 and we put it in the 8th place. Italy has broadened its horizons for its industrial and road and rail network developments. Due to this progress, it has a nominal GDP of USD $2,287.704 trillion.
9. Russia: In the Top 10 List of richest countries we keep Russia in the 9th place. Russia achieved a GDP of 6.7% every year and for this reason, it has been realized that the plan has been polished up and for this reason we keep it in that position.
10. India: In the Top 10 List of richest countries in the world we keep the name of India in the 10th place. Its present up-to-date development according to GDP is USD $2.012.760.000 Million and this has been anticipated by the economist when 2011 started. In point of fact, by means of the assessment, there is an 8.2 % progress before 2011 finished.