In this time we are going to talk about the Top 10 List of smallest car. We hope this post will be very informative. There are many people who are very crazy about the cars. For this reason we keep this Top 10 List of smallest car in front of them. We hope people will like this post of Top 10 List.
1. Ford Ka: In the Top 10 List of smallest car in the world we keep Ford Ka in the very first place. The Ford Ka was launched in 1996 and was compared to the very popular Volkswagen Beetle. Ford Ka is very popular in the United Kingdom and has not been introduced in the U.S. as yet as it is felt that the Americans would not accept it.
2. The Bolloré Blue Car: In the Top 10 List keep this in the 2nd place. it can run at a speed of about 80 mph and offers about 155 miles of operating range. In order to fully charge this car, one must take 6 hours out of the 24 in the day. This car is only available in France.
3. The Think City: The Think City is in the 3rd place in our Top 10 List of smallest car. ”Think” is a Norwegian-based car company which has been planning to introduce this car in the United States of America within a few years. It is beautiful car with a very high speed.
4. The Daihatsu Copen: In the Top 10 List of smallest car in the world we keep The Daihatsu Copen in the 4th place. It is the smallest car in the Asian car market. It is a two-seater and is extremely compact and comfortable. This tiny car is available only in Japan and most of Europe.
5. The Smart Fortwo: In the Top 10 List of smallest car in the world car market we should keep this in the 5th position. It was launched in 1998 and was quite popular. This car is very environment friendly and easy to drive. While it is only available in the United States at the moment, the company is thinking of expanding production.
6. The Kandi Coco: In the Top 10 List of smallest car we should put the name of The Kandi Coco in the 6th position. It is a two-seater and has to be recharged every day. The Kandi Coco was launched in 2009 in the United States of America.
7. The Reva G-Wiz: In the Top 10 List of smaleest car in the world we keep The Reva G-Wiz in the 7th place. The Reva G-Wiz is manufactured by RECC (REVA Electric Car Company) and is considered to be the best and most reliable country in the world which creates electric cars.
8. The Tango by Commuter Cars: In the Top 10 List of smallest car we should keep the name of The Tango by Commuter Cars in the 8th place. Commuter Cars was founded by Rick Woodbury over 11 years back with his son. Each ear wheel has its own electric motor which is why the car is able to run at a speed of 60 mph in about 4 seconds after starting it.
9. The Lumeneo Smera: In the 9th place we should keep The Lumeneo Smera in the Top 10 List. The Lumeneo Smera is manufactured by the French and was released quite recently. The price of the car has been estimatd at 33,000 dollars and while the car is available only in France at the moment.
10. The ElBil Norge Buddy Cab: In the Top 10 List of smallest car in the world we should keep The ElBil Norge Buddy Cab in the 10th place. The ElBil Norge Buddy Cab is created by a Norwegian based electric car company and is an improved version of the Kewet which was launched in 1991. These cars are very popular and the company has sold over 1000 units over the years.