World’s Most Expensive House Building
Top 10 List is a potential website. By this, we try to inform our audience about different matter. This time we are going to tell you about the Top 10 List of most expensive house building in the world. In the same time, we ensure you that, you that our Top 10 List is also informative with exact information.
1. Antilla: In the Top 10 List of most expensive house building, we keep Antilla in the 1st place. This building is situated in Mumbai, India. It is the home of world’s fifth richest man, namely Mukesh Ambani, head of Indian petro-chemical giant Reliance Industries, which is India’s most valuable firm by market capitalization. It is an incomplete building and its cost is $1 billion dollar. The building is 577 feet tall.
2. Villa Leopolda: Villa Leopolda is 80,000 square feet, built in 1902 by King Leopold II of Belgium. The villa has been rumored to be the home of Bill Gates and many more global figures, but has actually been home to French banker Edmond Safira, whose wife Lily still lives there. There are 19 bed rooms in the house. The total cost of this building is $525 million.
3. One Hyde Park (The Penthouse): As it is in such a premium location it has been built as a home for the rich and famous complete with SAS guard, bullet proof windows, iris scanners, panic rooms and a secret tunnel to the nearby Mandarin Hotel. The building has communal spas, squash courts and wine tasting rooms, and 24-hour room service serves the penthouse. The total cost of this building is $200 million.
4. Fairfield Pond, the Hamptons: This 63 acre home is considered the largest residential compound in America. The 29 bedroom beachfront home of publicity shy billionaire Ira Rennert has 5 sports courts, a bowling alley and a $150,000 hot tub.
5. Hearst Mansion, Beverly Hills: It was the home of the publishing giant William Randolph Hearst, the inspiration for the main character in “Citizen Kane” –, features 29 bedrooms and three pools. The estate became a pop-culture icon after being used in The Godfather movie, when the infamous severed horse’s head turned up in the owner’s bed. The house has some notable neighbors, including Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes and David and Victoria Beckham. The total expense of this house is about$165 million.
6. Franchuk Villa, Kensington: This Victorian Villa was a girl’s prep school until 1997, when it was bought and upgraded in 2006. After receiving a £10 million overhaul and refurb it was purchased by Ukrainian AIDS philanthropist, Elena Franchuk, and renamed the Franchuk Villa. The expense of this building is about $161 million.
7. The Pinnacle, Montana: It will be the largest and grandest property on the resort, but is still small in comparison to some of those on this list, with only 10 bedrooms. To catch up the property has impressive features such as every inch of floor being heated, a heated driveway and fireplaces in all bathrooms. The total cost of this building is about $ 155 million.
8. The Manor, Los Angeles: The home of Aaron Spelling, dubbed “The Manor” by wife Cindy, has 123 rooms for his family to choose from, an indoor skating rink, multiple pools, three kitchens, sports courts, private orchard, and a bowling alley. The house was built in 1991 and the total cost is about $150 million.
9. Updown Court, Windlesham, and Surrey: The description of this home is above, as it was the 3rd most expensive home in 2008. What is interesting however, is that in 2008 it was valued at $110million, meaning its value has grown substantially even during such difficult financial times.
10. Dracula’s Castle, Romania: It has 57 rooms in total, including 17 bedrooms filled with antiques and historical artifacts. It wouldn’t do for the publicly shy Ira Rennet mentioned above, but for the quirkier billionaire, the 450 million tourists that visit every year may be worth it for living in Dracula’s castle.