Most Beautiful Cities in the World
There are so many cities in the world. Some of them are beautiful and some of them are extremely beautiful. These are Top 10 most beautiful cities in the world. These Top 10 beautiful cities are highly visited by the visitor’s continuously in every year. Let’s have a look.
1. Venice: Venice is as the romantic city of water. It is located in Italy. Venice is most favored travelling destinations among tourist especially couples for its beauteous value. The buildings at Venice are unique work of art. The city is completely free from cars and it is most known for gondola boats and canals which cross the city throughout. Venice is in the 1st position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities in the World.
2. Paris: Paris is the capital of France. It is the city of love, light and culture. It is also the city of gastronomy and latest fashion. Paris is full of monumental squares, charming streets of Montmartre, romantic restaurants and cafes, magnificent structures and home to most famous Eiffel tower. The boat tour of the seine is another attraction to the tourists.
3. Rio De Janeiro: It is said by the people about the Rio De Janeiro that God has created this city with heartiest devotion. This beautiful city is located in Brazil. The city is situated at the most spectacular settings in the world which makes it naturally the most beautiful city in the world. The famous Christ the redeemer statue is in this city.
4. Florence: Florence is the capital city of Tuscany province of Italy. It was declared as the World heritage site by the UNESCO. Florence is considered as one of the most beautiful cities in the world for its architect and artistic value. The city represents the renaissance of history. It is by the side of river Arno.
5. Sydney: Sydney is an Australian city. It is a reflection of European civilization in the Asia pacific region. The main attractions of this city are beautiful beaches, natural environment, and the architecture of buildings. It has everything that a tourist can wish. World famous Sydney Opera House is in this city.
6. Lisbon: Lisbon is the capital of Portugal. The city is situated on a series of Hills and by the side of Tagus River. These Hills are considered as the most strategically placed viewpoints which provide a breathtaking views and colorful picturesque parts of Lisbon.
7. Vancouver: Vancouver is considered as one of the livable cities in the world. It is a coastal city in Canada. It is a great combination of sea beaches and mountains. Vancouver is famous for Stanley Park and Coast Mountains and Eco-friendly green space.
8. New York: New York is most famous city of USA. It is the city of cultural capital, manufacturing and transportation. It is the most populated city of USA. The main attraction of this country Statue of Liberty, Time Square, Empire State building and Central Park are in this city.
9. Cape Town: Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is a coastal city of South Africa. It is mostly known for its natural setting, exceptional climate and developed infrastructure. The Table Mountain is in this city which is same famous as it.
10. San Francisco: It is another city of USA situated in California. It is one of the top tourist destinations in the world. It is the welcoming city of America. The city is mostly known for cable car, Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman’s wharf. San Francisco is famous for its beautiful and extensive mix of architecture, steep rolling hills and Chilly summer fogs.