Is it very confusing that where you spent your summer holiday? Now we are going to tell you about suitable places for summer in Asia. We hope that the people who love travelling will love this information. Here is the Top 10 Suitable Places for This Summer in Asia. Let’s have a look.
1. Kashmir: In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 1st place. This is the most suitable place for spending your summer holiday. Kashmir geographically denoted only the valley between the Great Himalayas and the Pir Panjal mountain range. Kashmir is called the paradise of earth.
2. Siberian Altai: In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 2nd place. This region is the most complete sequence of vegetation zones in Siberia, begun from the pasture, forest, mixed forest, subalpine vegetation to alpine vegetation. This site is also an important habitat for rare animal species like snow leopard.
3. Cherrapunji: Cherrapunji, India, 1290 feet above sea level, receives the majority of annual rainfall in the world. But 98 percent of local rainfall occurs from March to October every year, and only four months remaining, will be somewhat dry climate. There is no reservoir to store rain water in there. In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 3rd place.
4. Lake Saif-ul-Malook: A beautiful and amazing lake that is located in the northern side of the Kaghan Valley. The lake is associated with a story that a Prince of Persia fell in love with a fairy at the lake. People living in surroundings believe that fairies come down at the lake at the full moon night. In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 4th place.
5. Hokkaido: In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 5th place. There are about 1,200 Red-crowned cranes living in the city of Kushiro Wetland Hokkaido, Japan. It is a paradise for rare breeding birds. Large-scale hunting by human beings and rising sea levels, the Kushiro wetlands reduced year on year.
6. Bangkok: Bangkok, capital of Thailand, located on the Chao Phraya Delta. The city is a center of politics, economy, culture and education from Thailand. Bangkok positioned low and always threatened by flooding during the rainy season. In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 6th place.
7. Maldives: The Maldives is an archipelago, which consists of 1,200 islands in the Indian Ocean. The most well known for beautiful scenery: white beaches, swaying palm trees, colorful corals and abundant sunshine. 80 percent of the average height of the Maldives is less than one meter. In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 7th place.
8. Sindhu River: Sindhu Rivers comes from glaciers in the Himalayas and more than 3000 kilometers. This creates a jungle river, places and villages along the way, thus becoming an important source for irrigation. In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 8th place.
9. Kandy: In our Top 10 List we keep this place in the 9th place. Historically, Kandy is a hill the venue for the annual Perahera ceremony. Kandy is also an example of the cultural heritage of Buddhists in Sri Lanka. Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, built in the 4th century, where Buddha’s tooth was brought to Sri Lanka in the Orissan princess hair without removing the element of holiness.
10. Bandarban: Bandarban is the biggest mountain district in the Chittagong division. Many of the Mountain Rivers are located here. You can enjoy deep jungle place in hills. In the Top 10 List of suitable place for summer in Asia we must keep this place in the 10th place.