In the Top 10 List we are discuss about various matters. This time we are talking about the Top 10 List of famous racecourses in Europe. In Europe horse racing is a very popular. So the racecourses of Europe are also world famous. Now we are talking about the Top 10 List of famous racecourses in Europe.
1. Goodwood: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourses in Europe we keep Goodwood in the 1st place. Goodwood is considered by many to be the Europe’s most scenic racecourse. This reacecourse is situated in West Sussex coast in England. The racecourse derives most of its significance from hosting the annual Glorious Goodwood meeting, which in turn features two group 1 races, the Sussex Stakes and the Nassau Stakes.
2. Aintree: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse in Europe we keep Aintree in the 2nd place. Ths famous racecourse is located in Liverpool, England. It is one of the most popular racecourses in the world. The racecourse also hosts the second of England’s major national hunt meetings, the Aintree Festival.
3. Cheltenham: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse in Europe we keep Cheltenham in the 3rd place. Cheltenham Racecourse is in Gloucestershire, England, is synonymous with the ancient sport of national hunt racing. The racecourse is active throughout the winter jumps season, and hosts an array of the most highly rated national hunt races, including the King George V Chase.
4. Epsom: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse we keep Epsom in the 4th place. The Epsom Derby is the most famous horse race events n the world. The racecourse is most active in June, when it hosts the Derby and the prestigious Epsom Oaks.
5. Leopardstown: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse in Europe we keep Leopardstown in the 5th place. This famous racecourse was opened in 1988. Leopardstown is situated in Ireland. Top rated national hunt races held at the racecourse include the Lexus Chase and the Irish Hennessy Cognac Gold Cup. It is one of the most luxurious racecourses in the world.
6. Chantilly: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse in Europe we keep Chantilly in the 6th place. Chantilly is one of the oldest racecourses in the world. This racecourse was opened in 19th century in Paris. Many major Derbies are takes place every year in this racecourse.
7. Longchamp: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse we keep Longchamp in the 7th place. This luxurious racecourse is located in Paris. This elegant racecourse, situated on the banks of the river Seine, has been hosting horseracing since the mid 1800s. . At present, Longchamp hosts two of the most important races of the French flat racing season, the Grand Prix de Paris and the Prix de l‘Arc de Triomphe.
8. Newmarket: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse we keep Newmarket in the 8th place. Newmarket Racecourse is perhaps the most important racecourse in the United Kingdom, serving as the headquarters for the British Horseracing Authority. This racecourse also has the largest thoroughbred training facility in the UK, with 77 trainers and 2500 racehorses based at the venue.
9. Ascot Racecourse: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse we keep Ascot Racecourse in the 9th place. This is one of the ancient racecourses in the world. This racecourse is situated in United Kingdom. This racecourse was founded by Queen Anne. The Europe’s most prestigious race meeting ‘The Royal Ascot” is takes place in this racecourse every year.
10. Translated: In the Top 10 List of most famous racecourse we keep Translated in the 10th place. This racecourse is located in Ireland. This is one of the largest horses tanning place. It is the Ireland’s most famous thoroughbred racing track. It is also a famous Jockey tanning center.