Our regular audience knows that Top 10 List is a very potential and informative website. In this list we tell our audience about the top banded movies. In the same time we hope that this Top 10 List will be loved by the media loving people.
1. The Exorcist: In our Top 10 List we bring this movie in the 1st place. The Exorcist was released theatrically in 1973. The film has since had an overwhelming effect on popular culture and has been described by some as the scariest horror movie of all time. It is also one of the highest grossing movies of all time, earning $441million worldwide.
2. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: This is the 2nd move in this Top 10 List. This movie was released in 1973. The film has since had an overwhelming effect on popular culture and has been described by some as the scariest horror movie of all time. It is also one of the highest grossing movies of all time, earning $441 million worldwide.
3. Grotesque: In the Top 10 List of banded movies we keep Grotesque in the 3rd place. Grotesque is a 2009 Japanese splatter horror. The story follows the lives of a young couple who are snatched off the streets whilst on their first date, and are subjected to horrific torture by their insane kidnapper.
4. The Evil Dead: In the Top 10 List of banded movies we keep The Evil Dead in the 4th place. Released in 1981, The Evil Dead narrates the horrifying story of five college students vacationing in an isolated cabin in a wooded area. Their vacation becomes gruesome when they find an audiotape that releases evil spirits.
5. Natural Born Killers: In the Top 10 List of banded movies we keep Natural Born Killers in the 5th place. Natural Born Killers was released in 1994, directed by Oliver Stone. The film was a spec-screenplay written by Quentin Tarantino, who based the movie on the lives of Charles Starkweather and Caril Fugate; two lovers who embarked on a vicious murder spree.
6. A Serbian Film: In the Top 10 List of banded movies we keep A Serbian Film in the 6th place. Banned in Spain, Norway and Brazil, A Serbian Film is arguably one of the most controversial films of all time. Contributing factors of the ban were scenes of child rape, incest and murder, among others.
7. Scum: In this Top 10 List we put Scum in the 7th place. Scum is the hard and shocking story of life in a British Borstal for young offenders during the 1970s. The film was originally banned completely from television because of its graphic depictions of racism, gang rape, suicide and violence.
8. The Human Centipede 2: In this Top 10 List we put The Human Centipede 2 in the 8th place. The central plot line involves a mad Dutch scientist who kidnaps a trio of American tourists and surgically stitches them together, mouth to anus.
9. Mikey: In the Top 10 List of banded movies we keep Mikey in the 9th place. Upon release in 1992, Mikey was banned in many countries and is still banned today in the UK. Many graphic scenes of torture and murder contributed to the ban, as well as the James Bulger murder of 1993, when two young children tortured and murdered a toddler.
10. The Bush: In this Top 10 List we keep this movie in the 10th place. This banded movie was released in 1994. This movie was banded in 1995 by the authority.