Top 10 List always tries to provide something different. In this time we are going to tell you about the top 10 most Amazing building in the world. We hope that our visitor will be satisfied with its short information and beautiful photos. So let’s have a look.
1. Aqua: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep in the 1st place. This amazing building is situated in America. With enthralling design and innovative concept, Aqua surely manages to be the biggest show stealer ever. The fluid contour of Aqua’s exterior creates distinctive floor plans with most residences having their own unique balcony design. Aqua’s balconies not only create the stunning exterior shape of the building, they bring individuality to each home.
2. Residence Antilia: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep Residence Antilia in the 2nd place. This building is situated in Mumbai, India. It is the home of world’s fifth richest man, namely Mukesh Ambani, head of Indian petro-chemical giant Reliance Industries, which is India’s most valuable firm by market capitalization. It is an incomplete building and its cost is $1 billion dollar. The building is 577 feet tall.
3. Chicago Spire: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep Chicago spire in the 3rd place. This building is also situated in USA. It is one of the most significant buildings in the world. It is inspired by nature and its complexities and beauty. This 609m structure will dominate the Chicago skyline and our hearts too.
4. Cctv headquarters: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep Cctv headquarters in the 4th place. This building is situated in china. It is so amazingly shaped in the ‘Z-zig zag’ manner and looks super stunning. The Main Building, with a total floor space of about 380,000 square meters, is divided into five sections, the administration section, the comprehensive business section, the news production and broadcasting section, the broadcasting section and the program production section.
5. Kansas City Public Library: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep Kansas City Public Library in the 5th place. This building s also situated in United States. This project, located in the heart of Kansas City, represents one of the pioneer projects behind the revitalization of downtown. This building is so amazing to look at.
6. The Crooked House: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep The Crooked House in the 6th place. This building is located in Sopot, Poland. House architecture is based on Jan Marcin Szancer (famous Polish artist and child books illustrator) and Per Dahlberg (Swedish painter living in Sopot) pictures and paintings. The building was founded in 2003.
7. The Basket Building: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep the Basket Building in the 7th place. This building is situated in Ohio, United States. The Longaberger Basket Company building in Newark, Ohio might just be a strangest office building in the world. The 180,000-square-foot building, a replica of the company’s famous market basket, cost $30 million and took two years to complete.
8. Habitat 67: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep Habitat 67 in the 8th place. This building is located in Montreal, Canada. The cube is the base, the mean and the finality of Habitat 67. In its material sense, the cube is a symbol of stability. As for its mystic meaning, the cube is symbol of wisdom, truth, moral perfection, at the origin itself of our civilization.
9. Hang Nga Guesthouse a.k.a Crazy House: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep Hang Nga Guesthouse a.k.a Crazy House in the 9th place. This magnificent building is located in Vietnam. The daughter of the ex-president of Vietnam, who studied architecture in Moscow, owns the house.
10. Cubic Houses: In the Top 10 List of most amazing building in the world, we keep Cubic Houses in the 10th place. This beautiful house is located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. The original idea of these cubic houses came about in the 1970s. Piet Blom has developed a couple of these cubic houses that were built in Helmond.