This time Top 10 List is going to introduce you with top 10 most powerful celebrities in US. You can find your favorite actor and singer in this Top 10 List. In the same time we also give the information about their last year earnings. We hope that our audience will like this Top 10 List.
1. Oprah Winfrey: In the Top 10 List of most powerful celebrities we keep Oprah Winfrey in the 1st place. She earned $315 million last year. News that the coming season of The Oprah Winfrey Show will be her last helped the self-made billionaire garner more media attention than any other member of the Celebrity 100.
2. Beyonce Knowles: In the Top 10 List of powerful celebrities in US we keep Beyonce Knowles in the 2nd place. One half of the most famous couple in hip-hop, Beyoncé continues to expand her business empire beyond music. Last year she earned $87 million.
3. James Cameron: In the Top 10 List of most powerful celebrities we keep James Cameron in the 3rd place. He is the world famous Hollywood director. As the director of the highest grossing film of all time, Cameron is definitely “king of the world.”Avatar has earned $2.7 billion at the box office alone and has changed the way Hollywood makes films. Last year he earned $210 million.
4. Lady Gaga: In the Top 10 List of most powerful celebrity’s e keeps Lady Gaga in the 4th place. A newcomer to the Celebrity 100, Lady Gaga broke down the door to fame with outlandish outfits and quirky videos, including one that featured her and Beyonce poisoning an unappreciative boyfriend. She earned $62 million last year.
5. Tiger Woods: In the Top 10 List of most powerful Celebrities in US we keep Tiger Woods in the 5th place. He is the richest sports man in the world. Tiger Woods’ fall from global sports icon to tabloid fodder was stunning. He saw Accenture, AT&T and Pepsi drop him as a pitchman, but he remains the highest-paid athlete in the world thanks to huge deals with Nike, Electronic Arts and Upper Deck. He earned $105 million last year.
6. Britney Spears: In the Top 10 List of most powerful celebrities in US we keep Britney Spears in the 6th place. Not long ago, most of the entertainment world had written Britney Spears off as a celebrity flameout. But over the last year Spears logged the fifth highest-grossing tour in the world, bringing in $130 million in gross box office receipts by playing 98 dates.
7. U2: In the Top 10 List of most powerful celebrities we keep U2 in the 7th place. They are the world famous rock band. U2 launched a massive world tour in 2009 that has brought in more than $311 million in gross box office receipts. Each tour stop brings in $10 million in gross ticket sales.
8. Sandra Bullock: In the Top 10 List of most powerful celebrities we keep Sandra Bullock in the 8th place. With two hit movies (The Proposal and The Blind Side) and an Oscar win, Bullock should have been sitting on top of the world. She is financially. With $56 million she’s the highest-earning actress. She earned $ million last year.
9. Johnny Depp: We keep Hollywood superstar Johnny Depp in the 9th position in this Top 10 List. Depp zooms close to the top of our list this year thanks to his work as the Mad Hatter in Tim Burton’s 3-D update of Alice in Wonderland. The Disney film has grossed $1 billion at the worldwide box office, making Depp the only actor to headline two $1 billion films. He earned $75 million last year.
10. Madonna: In the Top 10 List of most powerful celebrities we keep Madonna in the 10th place. The Material Girl isn’t quite ready to cede her spot in pop music’s hierarchy to Lady Gaga or Britney Spears just yet. The 52-year-old singer had the fourth highest-grossing tour of 2009, bringing in $6 million a night and $138 million overall.