Are you eager to know which motherboards are best for gamming? Then this Top 10 List will help you. We have listed 10 best motherboards which are best especially for Core i7 gamming. We have ranked them based on customer review, reliability and performance. Now here is the Top 10 List of Motherboard for Gamming.
1. EVGA 170-BL-E762: In this Top 10 List of Motherboard for Gamming, this motherboard is in the top position. This motherboard is based on Intel x58 platform. It has everything that a Gamming Motherboard should have. It has seven card slots for PCI Express. It supports 24GB DDR3 1600 RAM. Though it has no USB 3.0 and SATA 6GBs, but has a great graphics performance.
2. Asus P6X58D: This motherboard is in the second position in the Top 10 List of Motherboard for Gamming though many would like you see it in the top position. By many of the customers, this motherboard is the most featured motherboard in the market. It supports 24GB DDR3 1600 RAM. It features USB 3.0 and SATA 6GBs.
3. EVGA E758-A1: It is a truly A1 class motherboard. It is worthy of the offered price because of the features if offers. It will make a solid foundation in your pc for gamming. This motherboard with a nice layout has 10 SATA II ports, 1 ESATA port, 12 USB 2 ports and 2 and 3-way SLI. It supports 24GB DDR3 1600 RAM. It is the third position in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboard.
4. Asus P6T Deluxe V2: Its price is a bit higher than EVGA E758-A1. This motherboard is one of the great motherboards under $300. It can be the best choice for those who prefer ASUS motherboard. This motherboard supports 24GB DDR3 1333 RAM and if overclocked, it is capable to run 1600, 1866 and even 2000 RAM. It also has 3 PCI Express 2 expansion slots. It is in the fourth position in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboards.
5. Asus Rampage III Extreme: It placed fifth in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboards. It is a redesigned mother based on Rampage II, but has many of the features that the Rampage II has. It supports 24GB DDR3 1333 RAM and with some overclocking, RAM of higher speed can be used. In Rampage III the USB is upgrated to 3.0 to 2.0.
6. ASRock X58 Extreme: This X58 edition motherboard from ASRock is designed for gamming. It has no limitation for graphics card setup. It supports both Nvidia SLI and ATI Crossfire. Its memory capacity is 24GB RAM DDR3 2000. Besides it has six USB and six SATA connectors. This motherboard is in the sixth position in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboards.
7. Asus Rampage II Extreme LGA 1366: This hardcore motherboard’s price is a bit high, but it is reasonable when it is compared with the features. This motherboard is made to be overclocked. Its Asus O.C. tool made the task so easier. So not overclocking will be a waste of this motherboard. It has 3 PCI 2.0 ports which you can configure for Crossfire or SLI. It supports 24GB DDR3 1333 RAM. This motherboard is in the seventh position in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboards.
8. Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5: This motherboard is Gigabyte’s one of the best motherboards. However, this motherboard is in the eighth position in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboards because it doesn’t have same number of expansion ports like the other motherboards of same price. . It has two PCI 2.0 ports which you can configure for Crossfire or SLI. It supports 24GB DDR3 max RAM.
9. EVGA E758-TR: This motherboard has more features compared with its price. It has 3 PCI Express 2.0 slots with the option of running SLI or Crossfire. It supports 24GB 1600 DDR3 RAM without O.C. It also has an ESATA port and 4 rear USB ports. This motherboard is in the ninth position in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboards.
10. Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R: This motherboard is in the last position in the Top 10 List of Gaming Motherboard. It is the motherboard of lowest price for Core i5 or i7. It features SATA 6GB/s and USB 3.0. Its two PCI Express slots make the Nvidia SLI or ATI Crossfire a snap. It supports 24GB of maximum RAM.