People are always very curious to know about the ancient matters. This time we are going to discuss about Top 10 List of oldest building of the world. The countries are very lucky where the buildings are located. We hope this post will be potential post for the Top 10 List.
1. Megalithic Temples: In our Top 10 List of most ancient building of the world we keep Megalithic Temples of Malta in the 1st place. These free-standing structures were all used as religious temples, and are the oldest of their kind in the world, constructed between 3,500-2,500BC, also over 5,500 years ago. This ancient building is located in Malta.
2. Knap of Howar: In our Top 10 List we keep Knap of Howar in the 2nd place. This building is located in Scotland. Part of a farmstead, this is the oldest stone house in Europe, standing since 3,500-3,100BC, or up to 5,500 years ago.
3. Monte d’Accoddi: In the Top 10 List of oldest building in the world we keep Monte d’Accoddi in the 3rd position. Built somewhere in-between 5,200-4,800 years ago, this remarkably preserved building was either a temple or an altar. This ancient building is located in Italy.
4. Newgrange: In our Top 10 List of ancient building of the world we put Newgrange in the 4th place. This building is situated in Ireland. It is a magnificent building. A prehistoric monument and the oldest building in Ireland, built circa 5,100 years ago.
5. Hulbjerg Jaettestue: In our Top 10 List of most ancient building in the world we keep in the 5th place. Built 5,000 years ago, when this burial was discovered, there were forty individuals inside, one of which showed some of the earliest examples of dentistry work. This is building is located on Denmark.
6. Pyramid of Djoser: In the Top 10 List oldest buildings in the world we keep Pyramid of Djoser in the 6th position. Built to contain Pharaoh Djoser after his death almost 4,700 years ago, the complex is the oldest stone-cut construction in the world. Pyramid of Djoser is located in Egypt.
7. Caral: In the Top 10 List of ancient building of the world we keep Caral in the 7th place. A large ancient settlement in Peru, currently the oldest known city in the Americas, constructed in over 4,600 years ago.
8. Treasury of Atreus: In the Top 10 List of most ancient building of the world we keep Treasury of Atreus in the 8th position. This tomb was constructed during the Bronze Age, over 3,250 years ago. For over a thousand years it contained the tallest and widest dome in the world, until the completion of the Pantheon. You have to go to Greece for seeing this.
9. Naveta des Tudons: In the Top 10 List of oldest building of the world we keep Naveta des Tudons in the 9th place. Built 3,200 years ago and discovered in 1975, this tomb contains at least one hundred men and their prized possessions, like bronze bracelets and ceramic buttons.
10. The King’s Grave: In the Top 10 List of ancient building of the world we keep The King’s Grave in the 10th position. Constructed during the Nordic Bronze Age, this is an “unusually grand” double burial tomb from about 3,000 years ago. This constriction is situated in Sweden.