Most Beautiful Endangered Species
Because of deforestation and developing of civilization so many species of world life has extinct. Some of them are at risk. These are the Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species. If we don’t take good care of these species, one day they will be extinct. Here is the Top 10 Most Beautiful species which are endangered.
1. Snow Leopard: Snow leopard is one of the most beautiful species. It is a large cat native. It usually exists in the mountain ranges of Central Asia. The scientific name of these species is Unicia unicia or Panthrea unicia. Hardly 3,500 and 7,000 snow leopards are surviving in wild life. The gorgeous species is in the 1st position of this Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species list.
2. Flamingos: Flamingo is a bird of North America and Africa but it is founded in south Europe, South and South-West Asia. It is a gregarious wading bird. It belongs to phoenicopterus and family phoenicopteridae. This wonderful bird is in 2nd position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.
3. Giant Panda: Giant is basically an Asian wild animal. It is usually founded Central-Western China and South-Western China. The panda is also known as Giant panda to distinguish it from red panda. It is a native of bear species while having slower speed than other bear species. A few numbers of Giant pandas is in the wild fighting against at the risk of extinction. It is in the 3rd position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.
4. Polar Bear: The scientific name of this bear is Ursus maritimus. It is a bear native largely within the Arctic Circle encompassing the Arctic Ocean. Among of 19 recognized polar bear subpopulations 8 are declining, 3 are stable, 1 is increasing and 7 have no enough records. This beautiful danger is in the 4th position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.
5. Arowana: Arowana is a freshwater bony fish. Its scientific name is Osteoglossidae. It is also known as bonytongues. Because of polluting water and demand of fishermen it is endangered. It is also a popular fish for aquarium. Arowana is in the 5th position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.
6. Markhor: Markhor is a typical Asian wild animal. It is founded in Northeastern Afghanistan, Northern India, Northern and Central Pakistan. The scientific name of these species is Capra falconeri. It is the largest member of goat family. There are less than 2,500 mature individuals which continued to decline by an estimated 20% over 2 generations. Markhor is in the 6th position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.
7. Leopard: Leopard is a wild big cat. It is the smallest of four big cats. The scientific name is Panthera pardus. Leopard is a member of Felidae family. Usually leopard exists in Africa, South America, parts of Europe and almost maximum parts of Asia. Leopard is in the 7th position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.
8. Bengal Tiger: Bengal tiger is mostly known as Royal Bengal Tiger across. It is one of the most visited animals. The scientific name is Panthera tigris bengalensis. It is founded in India, Bangladesh, and Nepal, Bhutan as well as Myanmar and china. There are about 2,000 tigers have left in Asia. So, the 8th position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species belongs to the Bengal Tiger.
9. Hirola: The scientific name of hirola is Beatragus hunteri. It is known as Hunter’s Harebeest. It is only antilope species found in arid grassy plains in a pocket on the border between Kenya and Somalia. Hirola is critically endangered. There are between 500 and 1200 animals surviving in wild. It is in the 9th position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.
10. Dhole: Dhole is known as Asiatic wild dog or Indian Wild dog or red dog. It is an endangered species of Asian canid. Dhole is only member of the genus Cuon. The scientific name is cuon alphinus. There are about 2,000 Dhole exist in Asia. This wild dog is in the 10th position of these Top 10 Most Beautiful Endangered Species.